Fire mage Orc vs Troll

If troll is the master race why orc sims higher for like 2-3k+ ? Troll i get 260 000k and orc i get 263 000k

troll haste that much better?

Quote Originally Posted by DisstortioNz View Post
    If troll is the master race why orc sims higher for like 2-3k+ ? Troll i get 260 000k and orc i get 263 000k
    That may just be an effect of your specific setup. That doesn't mean that you can't have another setup where Troll sims higher, and that Troll isn't the race that has the highest possible sims.

What? Troll is better. Its very small but it will keep getting better since its % based where its a flat damage increase for Orc.

Deleted
    The thing with Berserking is that you can get in an extra pyroblast during combustion, and with Wriggling Sinew you can proc that much easier.

Sims also don't model everything. With Trolls and Orc, you have those awkward pauses where you freeze up and realize what you've done with your char and how you've betrayed all principles of aesthetics for baser desires. That paralyzing introspection is, of course, a major DPS loss. That makes Blood Elf the clear winner. Naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Sims also don't model everything. With Trolls and Orc, you have those awkward pauses where you freeze up and realize what you've done with your char and how you've betrayed all principles of aesthetics for baser desires. That paralyzing introspection is, of course, a major DPS loss. That makes Blood Elf the clear winner. Naturally.
    Blood elfs are too skinny and weird. Fem Troll is the clear winner.

Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Blood elfs are too skinny and weird. Fem Troll is the clear winner.
    I tried to report your post, but gave up when I couldn't find a "Crimes Against Humanity" option.

Blood Elf. Because why be ugly when you can be pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Blood Elf. Because why be ugly when you can be pretty?
    I wasn't aware anorexic elves with jerky spell casting animations were a symbol of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I wasn't aware anorexic elves with jerky spell casting animations were a symbol of beauty.
    Well now you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the good old days of playing a race/spec because you felt it looked awesome? :/
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    What happened to the good old days of playing a race/spec because you felt it looked awesome? :/
    Those days never ended. It's just that everyone thinks they need that 4k DPS gain for their GOSU #MLG skills because it'll make all the difference on their 2/7 Mythic progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Those days never ended. It's just that everyone thinks they need that 4k DPS gain for their GOSU #MLG skills because it'll make all the difference on their 2/7 Mythic progression.
    Ehh let's at least be honest, back in late MoP the difference between Troll and some of the lesser races was fairly substantial for certain specs. Affliction Warlock and Fire Mage especially.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am somebody who rolled Troll Mage back in Vanilla for the cosmetic effect. (Also because I am a huge Bob Marley fan). Back in those days, we got to pick between Troll and Undead for mages. Had really no idea about racials when I rolled. Cast fireballs - check; race based on Jamaicans and inspired by Bob Marley - check. Troll Mage here I come.

After all this, looking back, Undead has better casting animations. Wish I picked Undead. Changing now is not an option. After 200 days played as a Troll mage, it is impossible to imagine myself being any other race. It grows on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.