10+ Year Old Account

is this Rogue glitch intended?

When pick pocketing mobs on the ursoc trash you have a super high chance of getting two pieces of gear that can titan forge based on what difficulty you are doing it. My guildie got 3 heroic titan forge pieces in less then an hour.. is this intended? If so why do rogue's get free gear from literally doing nothing?

note: i put this in raids & dungeons because this only is in emerald nightmare.
    Last edited by Sickjen; 2016-09-26 at 02:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

They even have a bug where they can grapple there. Fun stuff.

Deleted
    It's gonna get hotfixed, even then it's only possible to get 2 different pieces of items in there.

It's already fixed, loot doesn't drop there anymore.

(but we already got our free heroic gear, u mad son?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    It's already fixed, loot doesn't drop there anymore.

(but we already got our free heroic gear, u mad son?)
    I am not mad.. it'll actually be helpful to my group getting those pieces. It's just not exactly fair, especially with mythic releasing tomorrow. Getting gear because you play certain class is just silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominable View Post
    I am not mad.. it'll actually be helpful to my group getting those pieces. It's just not exactly fair, especially with mythic releasing tomorrow. Getting gear because you play certain class is just silly.
    But has been the way for rogues for awhile. Theres been multiple cases of rogues figuring out some trick to get more loot. This was hotfixed yesterday and was only discovered and exploited by the masses for about 6-12 hours

Crap, didn't know that