Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What consoles do you own?

What gaming consoles do you own? Which one is your favorite?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I own a XB1,Ps4,PS2,Wii,N64,Sega.

I plan to own more and my fav will always be the ps2 I think. But out of the current systems I own my ps4 is my most played.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-09-26 at 05:13 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

PSP, SNES, N64, Xbox 360, PS1, PS2, PS3, Gameboy. Hard to pick a favorite. It's fun to kick it old school sometimes, but others I wanna play games with modernish graphics.

I don't go back to old games a lot, so I have a ps4 and an xb1. I prefer the UI/software on the ps4, but the xbox controllers are so much better that I end up ordering every game I can for xbox instead. I've also got an elite controller and I love that thing. If ps4 came out with their own version of an elite, even if it only had 2 extra buttons, I'd probably buy one and go back to playing ps4 more.

I have a Wii as well as emulators for PS1, PS2, N64 and Gamecube

NES, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, VITA, 3DS. PS2 still my fav and have largest collection of games for the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    I have a Wii as well as emulators for PS1, PS2, N64 and Gamecube
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    NES, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, VITA, 3DS. PS2 still my fav and have largest collection of games for the system.
    Lol at people posting literally everything. Even emulators..................................

I don't own consoles. Consoles are for peasants! PC Mastah Race! JK plz don't infract me.

I had PS4 since it's release date. Nothing else that I actively use; other stuff is just sitting in a bag in a cabinet.

PS4, Xbox360, Wii, 3DS, think I got a Gameboy somewhere laying around aswell. I used to have a SNES and PS3 but they both broke.

Pretty much everything from the Atari 2600 days to now. Excluding a few rare/working ones. If I had to pick a favourite would be Mega Drive hands down.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-26 at 06:58 PM.

sega genesis, super nintendo, nintendo 64 ,ps1, ps2
    used to own a 360, and it fried on me
    used to own gameboy, gameboy color, and gameboy advance

10+ Year Old Account
    PS2, PS3, Gamecube, 3DS. The PS3 is just a small collection of JRPG's and the garbage Katamari Forever. I think I might have played the Gamecube for a total of two hours the entire time I've owned it. If the PS3 was at least backwards compatible with PS2 games, it'd be my favorite, so until then, probably the PS2. Although my 3DS has gotten a lot more use than any of them lately.

PS2
    PS3
    PS4

I only really play the PS4 now, I'll probably sell the PS3. Thinking about getting a 2DS.

Current gen or total?

Current Gen I have - PS4, Wii U, N3DS, PS Vita, and technically a Xbone (I bought it for my girlfriend). Oh, and a PC.

Favorite out of those would be hard to pick, but I used my 3DS the most, which the PC a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    XB1 (2), PS4, X360 (2), PS3 (2), Modded Xbox, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS, Sega Dreamcast
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

10+ Year Old Account
    SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, XB360, Gameboy Original fatass version somewhere, GB Color, GBA, DS, 3DS and uhh... not sure if I missed any.

xbox one, 360, classic xbox, ps2, ps1, ps3, PSP , wii u, wii, gamecube, n64, virtual boy, snes, nes, Dreamcast, genisis, gamegear, 3ds, dsi, gba, gbc, gb

I have to say i love my xbox's but the cube was my favorite.

Atari 2600, NES, Super Famicom, Sega Genesis.

Ps4, Ps2, vita. at least 50% of my gaming I do on PC, but of the consoles, ps4 gets the most play. ps vita is mostly for when I need to travel, or feel like playing in bed for a little bit, ps2 for whenever nostalgia strikes me. I only have like half a dozen games for it anyways. I've been thinking about possibly getting xbox1, in part due to backwards compatibility and in part because I've been kinda waffling on whether I actualy want to play Halo and Gears rather then just reading/watching stuff about them, but so far... my backlog of existing games been stopping me. at this rate, scorpio will be out before I make up my mind :P

Currently: 0.

Previously owned: NES, SNES, GB, Master System, Atari 2600, N64, GBA, Xbox, GC

Haven't owned a console in over 10 years now since building my first PC. #pcmasterrace

10+ Year Old Account
    Used to play a lot of consoles but stopped bothering with them mainly after PS2 era. I did buy a PS3 when it got really cheap, and played a few games I had been missing, but never bought an Xbox360 and I don't have anything from the newer generation and don't have plans on it.

Prior to that I used to buy consoles as they came out, I had near everything mainstream from the NES through to PS2/Gamecube/Xbox. After that though I lost interest, mainly because they started pushing waaaay too much gimmicky media nonsense.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!