Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A whole new level of stupidity.

mob rule in africa
    mob rule here, it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    That's only people that died, not those who got unnecessarily brutalized or barely survived etc.

Also those stats are given by the police, not really a trustworthy source.
    Get out the tin foil hats guys, they are reading our brain waves.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a cop runs away from someone who has a gun how is that protecting the city and the people living in it? It defeats the whole purpose of being a cop. Cops aren't just crossing guards they're the city's defense. If someone is shooting at people they are the ones that charge in and to take the fucker out. If they run away they are letting him kill those people.

Seriously wtf is this? It's sad and infuriating how today people care more about the well-being of these criminals than the ones actually protecting us.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe