Devilsaur Shock Baton and Faulty Countermeasure

Are these two items bugged on simcraft? It seems that sims are telling me that these two trinkets at ilvl 830 are better than anything from Emerald Nightmare. I have a 865 Nature's Call and its telling me that even the heroic 825 FCM would be better than that. Are other people having similar results with their sims?

Deleted
    Faulty Countermeasure is simply overpowered. A 840 piece makes for 4-7% of my damage on most pulls.

I can't comment on Shock Baton, haven't tried it due to the description not listing melee attacks as a trigger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    I can't comment on Shock Baton, haven't tried it due to the description not listing melee attacks as a trigger.
    I ended up with an 850 Shock-Baton, thanks to the capricious RNG of World Quests (apparently it's flagged to drop for Holy, and since WQs ignore loot spec...), and from my testing it actually procs from the Blade of Virtue and Ashes to Ashes DoT ticks. Usually ends up somewhere around 4-7% of my damage on boss fights (paired with an 840 Horn of Valor, since the FCM refuses to drop for me even in heroic).

Won't be much good if the BoV change on the PTR goes through and we lose that DoT, but for now it's pretty good.