Deleted

Sick of Outlaw RNG

So I've gotten one Grand Melee too many, and I'm starting to get really annoyed by Outlaw RNG. I want to either choose another spec, or if the buffs aren't good enough to justify it, reroll. So what artifact should I start working on that would be a good future bet? I'm hearing Assassin has awful scaling but Sub has awful raid performance. Is it competitive to switch to either of these? Thanks.

Come Wednesday there won't be a reason to play Outlaw anymore if you don't want to. #subclub

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aqwv0VckwWnidXxBKV_biTNzfRY

Deleted
    With subs buffs if they go live, it will be to go to anyway

Deleted
    So sub is a safe bet?

lol these people thinking sub will scale past outlaw any time before the 2nd tier. It will, but not soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    lol these people thinking sub will scale past outlaw any time before the 2nd tier. It will, but not soon.
    I put my faith in current sims to tell me when Sub overtakes Outlaw.

Grand melee is actually like the 3rd best buff =/ TB, JR, BT are all worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    I put my faith in current sims to tell me when Sub overtakes Outlaw.
    Which according to the sims is T19M .... so Nighthold Mythic. Unless there's newer sims Sub won't be ahead of Outlaw or Assassination for months?

Quote Originally Posted by raguun View Post
    So sub is a safe bet?
    there are not safe bet in wow,today blizzard decide to nerf Outlaw and tomorrow they can decide to nerf sub,buff sin and rework outlaw to be no more a pirate but gunslinger or a Cowboy.

Who will know ??

People need to stop overexaggerating. All 3 specs are more then viable. Also there will be more tweaks when we reach the point when sub outclasses the other two like we now had with outlaw.

Deleted
    I love the new mentality of change to the best spec whenever there's a slight change in the patch notes. These sims are if you're playing at a near perfect level of skill, which the majority of players don't. If you're playing Outlaw at a subpar level chances are you're going to play assassinaion/sub at a sub par level and not notice much of a difference.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilor View Post
    Which according to the sims is T19M .... so Nighthold Mythic. Unless there's newer sims Sub won't be ahead of Outlaw or Assassination for months?
    T19 M is 880 gear from EN + 1 bis legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    T19 M is 880 gear from EN + 1 bis legendary.
    Yeah I was just looking at what it said on the sheet, you're right (pretty daft calling it T19 when T19 doesn't drop till Nighthold but whatever.) Having such a large turn-around within the same tier seems to be at odds with what their stated aims were (not taking a top spec off once we'd spent AP in the weapon) but can hardly be surprised at Blizzard's performance. Personally I haven't spent a single point in Sub because the current version of it plays abysmally but AK will make catch-up fast I guess (though you never get back what you wasted elsewhere.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilor View Post
    Yeah I was just looking at what it said on the sheet, you're right (pretty daft calling it T19 when T19 doesn't drop till Nighthold but whatever.) Having such a large turn-around within the same tier seems to be at odds with what their stated aims were (not taking a top spec off once we'd spent AP in the weapon) but can hardly be surprised at Blizzard's performance. Personally I haven't spent a single point in Sub because the current version of it plays abysmally but AK will make catch-up fast I guess (though you never get back what you wasted elsewhere.)
    yeah i saved 200k + AP cause i knew they where going change things XD... we could argue they actualy nailed it, all 3 spec are now very close to each other, the ''play what you like it's not going to be a big deal'' is as close to the truth as it can be... we have to be very carefull 2 as M level sims are done with BiS legendary and sub boots are very very strong right know. Even without the leg sub seems to scale a bit better but its closer than what the M level sims tend to show.

Outlaw is probably still the king for M+ just cause of BF/MfD and toolkit.
    Sub is porbably king for ST and wave of adds fight with a lot of gear.
    Assa still is good on ST and 3 target cleave... exsang build is very strong on ST before 665ish ilvl, it's dying with gear tho