Soul of the forgotten secret skin?

Hello all! As far as i know there are 2 secrets skins for Demonology (actually in most of class artifacts)

People have discovered a lot about the Eredar head one, but i don't see ANYTHING at all about Soul of the forgotten, is that skin available?
    With available i mean, is actually in-game to search for? Or Blizzard just discarded that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooku View Post
    Hello all! As far as i know there are 2 secrets skins for Demonology (actually in most of class artifacts)

People have discovered a lot about the Eredar head one, but i don't see ANYTHING at all about Soul of the forgotten, is that skin available?
    With available i mean, is actually in-game to search for? Or Blizzard just discarded that one?
    Probably these will be patch content. Or maybe like other weapons/mounts they have skins that are in-game but never used.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Most artifacts have a 6th version in the game files, but as far as anyone knows they are not obtainable yet.

Yas i thought that too, maybe a next patch reward like the moose from Archimonde...

- - - Updated - - -

But there's no one who discovered the 6th one right? Any class i mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooku View Post
    Yas i thought that too, maybe a next patch reward like the moose from Archimonde...

- - - Updated - - -

But there's no one who discovered the 6th one right? Any class i mean
    It's because it is currently not implanted. While I cannot find the Blizz post regarding the case of the 6th skins, here's another topic about it on the forums in which another poster redirects the attention to the former Blizz poster, whoever that might've been.

All (current?) hidden appearances, except for the confirmed Frost Death Knight one, are currently in game and locked behind some weird prerequisite which may or may not suit the class/spec.

For instance: Fishing the Corrupted Ashbringer appearance, or travelling in the Dreamway in order to find the feathery owl-kitten appearance.

Whether or not the 6th row will be hidden appearances as well or obtainable by a common source (equally PvP as PvE, etc), we currently do not know and they haven't released any information regarding those yet.