Need Demonology help

Hey all,

I need some help on my Demonology spec and I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm following the rotation in the demo guide on these forums but I can't seem to get above 200k, let alone 220K which is where I should be given my ilvl, no? I uploaded myself on a dummy without any consumables so you can get a visual of what I'm doing as well as see my gear, AW tree, relics, talents etc. Armory below as well in case you can't see that well. I know I need to get that second trait as well as a better shadow relic, I'm working on that

New to the forums so I can't post links or videos yet so I got as clever as I could below:

us.battlenet/wow/en/character/darkspear/Waylark/simple
    /watch?v=5zsa-0vkxug

Is it my gear? My rotation (I don't think doing it right but I also don't think I'm terrible at it...)? Talents?

Deleted
    Link doesn't work

Please keep this stuff to the Fix-My-DPS-Thread, makes for a cleaner forum and people are more likely to respond there.

P.S. the link doesn't work for me either. Try replacing the dots in the link you intend to post with [dot] or something similar (notepad > replace all)?