Suramar Quests.. Where are they?

I just finished Statecraft in my Suramar story chain. I only have three left to go:

• A growing Crisis
    • A change of seasons
    • Jandviks Jarl

The thing is I have no quests left except for three mythic dungeon quests, though I heard that was optional, as the storyline of statecraft is now marked as completed. I am revered with the nightfallen so that shouldn't be an issue. I just cant for the life of me find any new quests. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A growing Crisis and A change of seasons are available after you kill Xavius and getting the Purified Life essence.

jandviks jarl is in the Vyrkul area North East of suramar city. Standalone quest chain that occurs in that area.

Jandvik's Jarl involves the vrykul settlement of Jandvik on the eastern end of Suramar. Currently the vrykul are hostile, but along one of the paths is a patrolling NPC that will start you on the quest chain for them.

I know I started A Growing Crisis before going into the raid, though it does send you in there. It seems to rely on a rep marker somewhere early in revered. I want to say 8k.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I know I started A Growing Crisis before going into the raid, though it does send you in there. It seems to rely on a rep marker somewhere early in revered. I want to say 8k.
    7k revered (20k for Change of Seasons).

15+ Year Old Account
    A change of seasons is available at 20000/21000 Revered, when you finish the quest chain you are exalted. Looks like you've done the prerequisites for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Thank you for pointing me towards Jandvik's Jarl, found it and completed it. Thanks again!