Deleted

What happens if i destroy my keystone?

Couldnt find this anywhere.
    Will I get a new (different) one in the next Mythic dungeon?

Edit: with destroy I mean destroy from the inventory, not deplete it by failing

Deleted
    It's gone. You won't get a new one. GM's cant restore the Item either only Website help's if it shows up.
    Last edited by mmoc5bb7211d02; 2016-09-27 at 08:13 AM.

EDIT: You get always a fresh keystone each week, so the keystone you have will disappear.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2016-09-27 at 08:11 AM.

I destroyed mine tonight to see if I would get a new one after running a mythic post-destroy. I did not. Confirmed it's just gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamacat View Post
    I destroyed mine tonight to see if I would get a new one after running a mythic post-destroy. I did not. Confirmed it's just gone.
    When I destroy an item its gone.

Shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Well then I wont be trying that

dafuq is this question anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by nacruza View Post
    dafuq is this question anyways?
    Obviously someone hoping that you can destroy a depleted keystone and proceed to get a fresh level 2 from a mythic.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

So you cant destroy it and get another one form a mythic?

Deleted
    the better question is will you still get your challengers reward at teh end of th eweek after you destroy it?

Should get it from the chest in class hall at reset since you will get a new key that is 2 levels lower than the highest m+ you did previous week no matter if it was your own keystone or not.

Your computer literally explodes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    So you cant destroy it and get another one form a mythic?
    Of course you can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illuvatar View Post
    the better question is will you still get your challengers reward at teh end of th eweek after you destroy it?
    The two are not related. It's based on the highest completed regardless of who's key made the instance.

As you may have noticed key stones have a duration. Every reset your old one disappears and you get a new keystone in your order hall along with a piece of loot based on how high you cleared that week. Your keystone will also degrade each week so if you got a lvl 5 now next week you get a lvl 4 or 3. If it's depleted you get a new non depleted.

Kinda sucks we don't even get an option to start over from +2. I'm now forced to go hunt for people who still have a +2 if I want to continue to get loot from lower difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Obviously someone hoping that you can destroy a depleted keystone and proceed to get a fresh level 2 from a mythic.
    I'm more wondering if you run a mythic after reset before picking up your chest if it'll give you a new +2 rather than downgrading whatever you had before. Or even deleting the one from your chest and running a mythic, since it says your first mythic you run each week gives a keystone. Granted, I'm not curious enough to try it with my keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Kinda sucks we don't even get an option to start over from +2. I'm now forced to go hunt for people who still have a +2 if I want to continue to get loot from lower difficulties.
    I haven't tested it but supposedly if you run a mythic before you open your chest you'll get a new keystone from there and then when you open your chest you won't get a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I haven't tested it but supposedly if you run a mythic before you open your chest you'll get a new keystone from there and then when you open your chest you won't get a new one.
    I'm gonna have to do that, but as it stands the majority will not be doing that. So RIP smooching carry runs, not gonna be doing as many as this first week anymore

You can still get your chest if you delete a depleted keystone. I deleted mine thinking there was no use for it and still got my chest.

You cannot delete a depleted keystone and get a new one by running another Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    I'm gonna have to do that, but as it stands the majority will not be doing that. So RIP smooching carry runs, not gonna be doing as many as this first week anymore
    The people who were carried in a +2/3 and got their keystone bumped to a +5 will get another +2 key this week since their highest clear was +2/3. At least, this is what happened to my alt.