Deleted

Best combination of champions?

so, I got some armor sets and I asked myself what 5 of the 8 champions are the best to use.

who do you have active?

Deleted

/10char

I find Hilaire and rexxar are pretty interchangeable. Rexxar might better not for volume of missions but the fact you can have a bodyguard and still have a reasonable mission going team left over. And the rare/hard missions are few and far enough between that you don't need to sweat your 4th and fifth pick champions counters. its better if they can be bodyguards or speed up missions etc.

And note Addie doesn't actually give bonus rep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course the 3 I just so happened to pick and level up to 850 and equip up are the ones that I shouldn't be using. (no interest in a combat person, I have enough 'pets' as it).
    -----Marzix-----
    ---Hellscream---

Currently I run with Addie, Hilaire, Halduron, Blake and Hemet.

Currently Blake and Hilaire our my primary mission goers. Being together adds +15% success and throw in a tracker or Pathfinder for blakes +15% and the pathfinders base +30% increased to missions. And +15% against minions if you took the trackers trait in the hall upgrade. Nice combo 100% anything most of the time with occasional 200%.

Though I think it was a mistake leaving Loren out, want to replace him with Halduron eventually.

I currently use Addie as my bodyguard - you DO NOT get 5% rep bonus as that graphic shows. I use her as I like her comments and Rexar was just too big being beside me. I know I am missing out on her 20% mission duration perk, but that's okay. (I have 50 resource / 15g for WQ as her two items)

I use Rexxar, Blake, Nesingwary and Shadewarden. I have 30% success 4hr or less and 8hrs+ on nesingwary atm so he is my key guy on most missions. I put 20% 8hr+ success on some of the other guys.

I only do 1 mission a day as I am resource starved atm and Addie does give me 50 resources per WQ but my class perk for WQ resources doesn't come for another 4 days...and I want 15k resources to do that last research...

I guess it depends what you want to do with your missions...at first I wanted to do tons, but since most rewards suck, I just do the best one for each 12hrs or so, usually reward.

With my combo and 30% and 20% success items I get a lot of 200% missions which means 100% of the bonus item. I have that on my raid quest atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post

/10char
    Any chance of a link to that doc? Would like to be able to see when they update for different classes. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeemoo View Post
    Any chance of a link to that doc? Would like to be able to see when they update for different classes. Thanks
    It's from this reddit post.