[Holy] Trinket choice help

Hello guys. I got my hands on a 865 Horn of Valor yesterday but i'm unsure if its better than my current trinket so i'm looking for a bit of help.

Horn of Valor: 986 Versatility, 150 crit (socket) and 3403 intellect on use for 30 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown. 865 Ilvl.

Other trinket: 1023 Intellect, 865 mastery and 389 leech. 830 Ilvl.

I'd love to hear any input you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    Hello guys. I got my hands on a 865 Horn of Valor yesterday but i'm unsure if its better than my current trinket so i'm looking for a bit of help.

Horn of Valor: 986 Versatility, 150 crit (socket) and 3403 intellect on use for 30 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown. 865 Ilvl.

Other trinket: 1023 Intellect, 865 mastery and 389 leech. 830 Ilvl.

I'd love to hear any input you have.
    Horn of valor for sure, the proc is pretty much mini avenging wrath.

What is your other trinket if you use horn of valor?

Quote Originally Posted by HPLathus View Post
    Horn of valor for sure, the proc is pretty much mini avenging wrath.

What is your other trinket if you use horn of valor?
    An 830 Int/crit trinket, which is better than the mastery one so that's why it's between the int/mastery and Horn. Yeah sure the use is nice, but the mastery one gives a 1023 static intellect, which is also pretty nice. I'm thinking of using Horn on fights with a lot of bursty damage but on fights with more consistent damage i might go with the int/mastery one

Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    An 830 Int/crit trinket, which is better than the mastery one so that's why it's between the int/mastery and Horn. Yeah sure the use is nice, but the mastery one gives a 1023 static intellect, which is also pretty nice. I'm thinking of using Horn on fights with a lot of bursty damage but on fights with more consistent damage i might go with the int/mastery one
    Horn would require more maintenance yes, but overall if used properly nets about 1k higher HPS

Deleted
    You can insert your stats in Dreamguard's spreadsheet and look eich Trinket is better for you.

https docs.google com/spreadsheets/d/1WTRKEeOWmmKqbUFz8C35rSOp_A93BzgsLyQinFXagTo/edit?usp=sharing

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk