The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Legendaries, is anyone worried?

I am offspec holy and occasionally use it to get into pugs that progress farther than my guild does (my guild sucks ) but Im super worried that I will change my loot spec to holy to try to get a healing trinket off a boss that doesn't offer any amazing Ret loot, and ill accidentally get a healing legendary. I would be crushed. Is there any way around this?

Deleted
    Nope, you choose the speciliaztion, but i think some legendarys overlap beteende ret/holy

Hm, I haven't actually thought of that, but this might be an issue. I occasionally run with Holy as my chosen spec to get certain trinkets, and it would be a real blow if I got a Holy specific legendary. I may not have worried before, but I do now!

Deleted
    They only safe way i can think of is waiting for the occasional int worldquest trinket. they are not the best of the best but at least you can be sure to not get a holy legendary

edit: or buy a crafted one

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    I am offspec holy and occasionally use it to get into pugs that progress farther than my guild does (my guild sucks ) but Im super worried that I will change my loot spec to holy to try to get a healing trinket off a boss that doesn't offer any amazing Ret loot, and ill accidentally get a healing legendary. I would be crushed. Is there any way around this?
    To be honest, I have the legendary ring.

It's surprisingly good for prot as well because of the high stamina, and 20% boost to my self healing on command.

That's why I run everything with ret loot spec. Finally got int trinkets from WQs this week. Was fun healing mythics with str trinkets xD. People didn't seem to mind or notice though.