Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Absolutely the 3gb 1060, its quite a bit faster than the 970
    Not really.

Below you can see results from 3D Mark Firestrike Extreme.

Card 1 (LEFT): Overclocked GTX 1060 6GB @ 1.8GHz (OC'D 6700K, HT ON)= Graphics Score 13215

Card 2 (RIGHT): Stock GTX 780TI 3GB (4770K@Stock, HT OFF)= Graphics Score 13277

http://imgur.com/dHGthAv

Physics score is much less on the 4770k rig bc stock and HT off. 3d Mark Physics score greatly benefits from hyperthreading.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Hey guys. I opted for the top spec gtx 970 simply down to cost. The 1060 was like £100 more. I got a good price on eBay. The card arrived and it's an absolute monster it's 12 inch. It does not fit into my case so now I need to buy a new case. Any idea what my motherboard is? I think it's atx.

I spoke to the guy in the computer store. He said my build will be fantastic. Can be upgraded. And will have another two years in it easily. I will probably just upgrade to the 1080 next year when prices drop if I get serious with PC gaming. I'm using the spare cash for a gaming mouse.