Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    All the people saying go haste first have no tanked a single boss of EN.

I tanked HC yesterday with a warrior co tank he was all about haste while i was mast/vers all the way.

I took 2/3 the damage he did in similar damage taken scenarios.

Also how the fuck does devaluing SS rage gen make haste better ? Point of haste is fitting more SS into the rotation.
    7/7 HC, 93rd percentile average for Warrior survivability across TEN with a gearset that's pretty much all haste/versa. Obviously that'll change now, sadly.

Haste build is... Well, was, more than fine.

Please, just stop thinking like Stats 1 > Stats 2 > Stats 3

Crit is for sure the worst stats when looking at mitigation perspective, even giving us more rage when playing FR + Ultimatum.

Haste give us more rage, DPS and Shield Block uptime. The more rage we have, the easier and less punitive is the playstyle. Considering that with about 29%, sppecd Heavy Repercussions, we can keep 100% Uptime on Shield Block, I would say it's the Haste CAP. But we must keep in mind, that LESS THAN 40% of our Rage comes from rotation, and on Heavy Tank fights, it will drop even lower, some ppl said that would be even lower than 20%. So, progression contents will make Haste worth less.

Versa and Mastery increase our IP, but with today's changes (Vegeance and Rage Gen nerd) I would expect to be casting about 30 ~35% less IPs,we must track this.
    Versa reduces Overall Dmg Intake, and Mastery increase our Critical Block, increasing Scales of Earth uptime (Bonus armor passive).

Looking at EN Gear Drops:

We can see a dominace of Haste/Mastery Gear, and this can't be avoid.

So, as Mythic content tank, I will gear myself trying to keep Haste at MAXIMUM cap of 28~29%, never more than this. And get all the Versa Gear not including Crit. All the mastery that comes, giving I'm keep haste at cap and priotizing Versa, will be welcome.

it depends on your legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    it depends on your legendary.
    Yeah if you've got those legendary boots you need Haste > Haste > Haste to go super speedy, after all.