850+ Mage with a TONNE of Previous Raid Exp LF 5-10PM EST Raiding

Hello. I am a very experienced raider looking for a semi-serious place to raid for legion. You can look at my profile to see some of my accomplishments, but I have raided in top 20 US guilds in the past. I work straight midnights, so these time frames are VERY SPECIFIC! I am not interested in any guild that raids past 10 PM EST. No exceptions!

I am fully willing to apply and trial, please let me know whats available.

I also have a real life friend who would probably come with me, he has a dk/priest available, but having him raid is not a deal breaker. Contact me, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Bump!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sciatika View Post
    Hello. I am a very experienced raider looking for a semi-serious place to raid for legion. You can look at my profile to see some of my accomplishments, but I have raided in top 20 US guilds in the past. I work straight midnights, so these time frames are VERY SPECIFIC! I am not interested in any guild that raids past 10 PM EST. No exceptions!

I am fully willing to apply and trial, please let me know whats available.

I also have a real life friend who would probably come with me, he has a dk/priest available, but having him raid is not a deal breaker. Contact me, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! Bump!
    topped to the toppp
    Last edited by sciatika; 2016-09-27 at 05:14 PM.

We are looking for raiders of all roles, but specifically, we are in need of any healer (for a main spot) that is a holy paladin or mistweaver monk or holy priest. Other roles needed include RANGED DPS ARE NEEDED.

Times are:
    Friday: 10:30pm - 1:30am est
    Saturday: 10:30pm - 1:30am est
    Sunday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm est
    All times are server time.

Luma#1353
    Carl#1572
    Hotrod#11793
    Sloke#1418

[H] Audax - Turalyon // 7/7 Heroic. Starting mythic

Raiding Information Schedule: Wed/Sun 8pm-12am EST
    Recruiting Needs: High: Ranged DPS
    DPS w/Heals OS
    Heals w/DPS OS
    Medium: ALL COMPETITIVE MINDED DPS 845+ Exceptional Players of any class/role will be considered on an individual basis.
    History Formerly from <Incite>, the core has formed the heart of a five-year old raiding group on Turalyon-US. Founded in WotLK and led by veteran raiders with Top-100 US experience, we have always been committed to progression on a guild, raid and individual level. As we progress through WoD, we are focusing on obtaining skilled players and developing quality strategies so we can quickly progress through each tier.
    Mythic Recruitment We are currently recruiting raiders for our 20-man mythic raid team. Ideal candidates for these positions would be skilled raiders who want to get in on the ground floor of what will be a competitive two-night raid team. Have knowledge of your class and be up to date on best talents and specs for each encounter. We're looking for players who can do some theorycrafting on their own and be able to explain their stat priority beyond 'It says it on the internet...'. Be able to adapt quickly to strategies, learn from pull to pull, and HANDLE MECHANICS PROPERLY!
    Expectations We expect our raiders to be punctual, reliable and to maintain reasonable attendance. Show up for raids with proper gems/enchants and knowledge of the encounters. All other raid materials will be provided.
    Raiders are furthermore expected to perform at an above average level for their item level. We expect to see everyone pulling 60th percentile averages in their respective role in their ilvl bracket. We believe that this shows that you not only know your class, but how to perform optimally on any given fight on your class.
    For more information, feel free to visit our website (www.audaxguild.com), or contact an officer:
    GM - Covalent#1985
    Officers - Ubergrind#1674

Hey whats up dude, we could use a solid reliable mage in our group. We raid the the times you are looking for (5pm pst or 8pm eastern) to 9pm PST or 12 EST. We are currently 7/7 Normal and 4/7 Heroic EN. Kinetiic#1269 on bnet to talk more. We are on stormrage alliance.