Question about DPS numbers in raids

What should a Shadow Priest roughly 845 be pulling in Normal Emerald Nightmare? I know all bosses are different but is there an average? A number a Shadow Priest would top out at? This is taking all food/flask buffs, gems/enchants and the proper spec. Thanks guys.

You're going to need to tell us a lot more than that you're 845. My suggestion is that you pop your character into simc or use beotorch and do a quick sim. That's a ballpark of what you should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    You're going to need to tell us a lot more than that you're 845. My suggestion is that you pop your character into simc or use beotorch and do a quick sim. That's a ballpark of what you should be doing.
    It's actually not me, its a friend of mine who is questioning how much DPS he should be doing, so we're trying to figure out if its him or if its just what the class is averaging.

Deleted
    It depends a LOT on the gear, sure you say he has 845. which is decent but how much haste/crit does he have? Also dps is completely dependend on the fight
    I think careful estimation of whats doable: for most fights ~200k Dragons probably 300k depending on gear more or less is quite likely