Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    RIP serenity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbeck View Post
    Sorry, am I living in an alternate reality or something, how can you call something a 'Race' when half the participants have to start 24 hours later !?

It's akin to the organizers of the New York Marathon allowing half of the entrants to start an hour early.

There is no world first under this scenario, total waste of time which is a shame because a true race between NA and EU would have been fantastic, this is just a fuck-up, I'm not even going to bother looking at the so-called result.
    This have been the case for the last 10 years, and EU still always win even when starting later.

Sorry, am I living in an alternate reality or something, how can you call something a 'Race' when half the participants have to start 24 hours later !?

It's akin to the organizers of the New York Marathon allowing half of the entrants to start an hour early.

There is no world first under this scenario, total waste of time which is a shame because a true race between NA and EU would have been fantastic, this is just a fuck-up, I'm not even going to bother looking at the so-called result.
    Uh Europe is ahead despite the time difference so it's no biggie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Hope Russian win it all, that would great change.
    This would be the best thing ever, for competitive raiding! Go Russia!

Horde Lives Matter - Madoran 3/7 LFR. BOOM.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Been like this forever, but hasn't mattered since EU wins all the time anyway.

And don't get why you replied to this thread if you don't care about the result.

Deleted
    Haha special tactics from EU completely dominated.... US have 1 day advantage and yet they lose...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    They just need to junk the whole legendary system, but they won't.
    what other options are available?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    nice the french boys got 5/7

Let's hope the last 2 bosses will last a bit longer than just 1 day ^^

Btw Idk if it was mentioned but prestige gaming is streaming mythic ilgynoth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    what other options are available?
    make legendary passive effect more cosmectic. Less overpowered.

I'll admit Exorsus (It's them right?) got really lucky with legendaries though, that's a lot of bracers on their mages, I'm jealous.

I don't know what the BiS legendaries are for other classes but they seem to have a bunch of good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    make legendary passive effect more cosmectic. Less overpowered.
    Then it should not be called a legendary. Rethink your idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Then it should not be called a legendary. Rethink your idea.
    They are still ilvl 895. Some legendaries are simply too powerful and give a 5-12% damage increase just with the passive alone. (Even top guilds say so).

The only people that think overpowered random legendaries are fine are those who were fortunate enough to get one. And even amongst those that got a legendary there is a huge amount of smart people who think op random legendaries are stupid.

RIP Serenity

RIP Method

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    RIP Serenity

RIP Method
    well Method was expected to be bad, i mean Sco... But serenity? with god kuznam and god fragnance, something is not right.

Deleted
    All this "RIP Serenity" stuff reminds me of Tier 12 when Method got 5/7 and killed Baleroc way before Paragon got 5/7 and people were spamming about how Method would win the tier and Paragon finally had been defeated, but then Paragon killed Majordomo and got 6/7 before Method and ended up killing Ragnaros an entire lockout before Method

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    All this "RIP Serenity" stuff reminds me of Tier 12 when Method got 5/7 and killed Baleroc way before Paragon got 5/7 and people were spamming about how Method would win the tier and Paragon finally had been defeated, but then Paragon killed Majordomo and got 6/7 before Method and ended up killing Ragnaros an entire lockout before Method
    that was luck

clearly RIP Serenity

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post

We type that, for people like you. Who bite

P.s. Look at my sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.