Deleted

Boomy no longer able to kite melee in pvp?

I was Always able to kite a melee or get away far enough to cast a heal or spell, but those times seem behind us.
    Seems like (certain) melee classes can close the gap without breaking a sweat now.

I can't get a single cast off, artifact moonspell pretty much unusable in Arena
    How are you guys dealing with this?

I sit there and die and move on with my life

edit: In all seriousness there really isn't anything you can do...all they have to do is trinket your stun and that is pretty much it. You can try to juke casts but even then most classes have more than 1 way to interrupt at this point. Boomkins are not built for fighting melee at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I was Always able to kite a melee or get away far enough to cast a heal or spell, but those times seem behind us.
    Seems like (certain) melee classes can close the gap without breaking a sweat now.

Nothing you can really do atm with the removal of powershifting. Pretty much have to sit bear if you are getting trained and wait for DB. DH has retarded amounts of gap closing and a perm-slow, war has a perm slow, etc. What comps are you playing?

I suggest playing with a melee that can peel for you. With the state of frost I don't think it's a good idea to play frozen chicken, but I haven't looked into it that much.
    Last edited by Traxwow; 2016-09-27 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted
    2s I suggest you play with rogue or maybe a ret pala. Kinda the only options you have. Random BGs I can just say good luck to you, stay as far away you can and draw back asap they are looking at you. I mostly play RatedBGs on my boomkin, that's the place we shine. Good CC, insane burst with Inc > Full moon>starsurges> insta lunar strike. It's hilarious seeing full moon crit for 1,3ish million.

There is many choices what you can do:
    1. You write ingame suggestions for giving back ursol vortex, fon roots, powershifting or so because pruning only casters did shit job and its failure.
    2. You write ingame bug reports that your spec is unplayable in pvp.
    3. You quit pvp
    4. You quit game, with feedback text that Holinka fucked up all your fun from your spec.

Deleted
    Playing with a rogue certainly seem to help somewhat. Although I had to change rogue partner 3 times before I found one that actually used sap >.<

I agree that we shine in BG's/RBG's, it's a lot of fun to stand in the back and turret people to pieces!
    That is, untill you have a rogue on you

I think we have the tools, it's just that melees have more tools to counter.
    Will still stick to playing it though. Still more fun that frustration!

Playing with a rogue certainly seem to help somewhat. Although I had to change rogue partner 3 times before I found one that actually used sap >.<

I agree that we shine in BG's/RBG's, it's a lot of fun to stand in the back and turret people to pieces!
    That is, untill you have a rogue on you

I think we have the tools, it's just that melees have more tools to counter.
    Will still stick to playing it though. Still more fun that frustration!
    Sure babysitting work all time, but you are still one who is gonna lose even vs those "rogue partners without sap bind"... What is exactly bring the class not the player design.