My Fury Simcraft Results are Way Different

I'm a beginner at using the wow simcraft for fury and reading through archi's post, for fury the stat prio should have been haste>mastery>vers>crit. However i tried running the sims myself and for some reason i must have went back in time and it listed crit was one of the most valued stat. I used the sim for arms and the results were in line with mastery>haste>vers>crit. Is there something im severely undermining here? I did not change any of the settings/options except for toggling scaling for stats. Anyone have any advice to what happened?

Deleted
    Are you sure you're using the latest version ? Fury APL went through all kind of changes since the beginning of Legion.

A common mistake is importing when you don't have the right weapons, spec, or talents equipped.

Deleted
    I started simming for myself too after I read archi's post.

The sim will weigh stats based on your CURRENT stats. I was gearing according to "outdated" stat prio's(18 haste, 30 crit etc.) Over time, following your personal simmed stat weights you will fall along the line of the stat prio's as simmed by Archimtiros.

Right now, I'm sitting at 32.50 haste, 16 something crit, and something like 30+% mastery, no vers. I get Haste>strength>crit......>mastery/vers. Haste strength is always been best(until 40% haste something I believe) Then, for me personally at my current gear, I get crit simmed as the next best thing, above mastery even.(eventhough they're very close) Arguably because I'm rocking low crit due to hammering on haste/mastery gear. Stats are so close together for fury they often overtake one another at certain stat intervals.

Other than that combined with the other suggestions in the thread I suggest getting a data import from in game by typing /simc, copy pasting that into the SimC desktop app, and simulating from there. From my understanding armory import doesnt take artifact into account, and armory sometimes lags and is not always 100% up to date.

I did the same thing you did, started simming, looked at the stats and went "what the hell?" Still upgraded my gear according and now I'm much more in line with what Arch predicted(makes sense I suppose in the end)

Hope that helps.