Poll: Favorite Milk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Want? Did you quote the wrong post? Sounds like they're talking about Soy, Almond or Coconut not human milk.
    There are at least a half-dozen posts claiming it in this thread, and I suspect that is what he was implying as well.

Iam lactose intolerant so i cant drink milk , and any non lactose milk taste awful for me

I prefer any milk that has kahlua in it.

As a kid only drank 2%, now I drink skim. Like it better and can drink a ton more.

Chocolate and strawberry are good as well every once in awhile but couldn't handle drinking more than a gallon or 2 a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue milk.

7+ Year Old Account
    i used to enjoy soy milk. then moved on to almond milk. right now i have some coconut milk sitting in my fridge. :d

Unsweetened because otherwise I end up chugging one glass after the other. Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    There are at least a half-dozen posts claiming it in this thread, and I suspect that is what he was implying as well.
    I'd like to think they're smart enough to know that humans are animals as well but I realize many people think otherwise for some strange reason. Logically a non animal living being would be a plant though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

1,5% and less. (yes, I'm aware that's not really milk, but what can you do)