Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    what?
    please show me one post here that is bashing lfr
    Ok the 4th post....

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    oh everything isn't handed to you on a silver platter QQ.. Seriously pug a normal version of EN its easy.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    gitgud scrub

but comepletely serious now:
    if lfr wouldn't exist would you still whine?
    or for example if this artifact system would have exist back then in wotlk and it would require you to do naxx 25 (or icc25 nm or whatever) for that, would also whine?

I could understand if it would require EN mythic but common
    If LFR didn't exist I wouldn't be playing WoW anymore, as long as the story ends in a raid.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The minimal amount of effort is called LFR. You can't finish LFR with 25 people afk.
    25 people? Nope, but 10-15? Definitely. It's not really a case of 25 people, but it's a case of YOU being able to do the entire thing autoattacking bosses while alt tabbed and still getting rewarded. This is really bad. If you can't even do normal mode, you shouldn't feel entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Because LFR should only be used to experience the raid?
    Normal is easy, but you can be afk in LFR, imo you shouldnt get rewards for being afk.
    Show me a video of 25 people afking in LFR and finishing it....

Some afking doesn't mean all can.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Normal in legion is way easier than normal in wod. Just pug it. We did it without anyone knowing any tactics with few wipes. In a pug.

You can get it without stepping foot in a BG,Arena. Just do the PVP world quests.
    not going to happen. and like you said, Just do Normal EM.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    That just gives you a skin. The Nightfallen quest where you have to kill Xavius does count hopefully.

I'll do it on normal this week, not a big deal for me, it's just kind of head scratching really. I kind of thought part of the reason for LFR was so that everyone had an opportunity to see the content, story and lore? Its a basic quest, it gives a cosmetic look, I mean heck even most of the hidden looks require less effort than this one will. Heck if anything this is the kind of stuff LFR should be used for.

Not opposed to having looks and things locked behind normal +, but quests tied to completing a zone achievement and mount speed isn't exactly a prestige thing. I mean, I'll get it either way cause I'll do normal this week, just think its a poor decision in this individual case.

The minimal amount of effort is called LFR. You can't finish LFR with 25 people afk.
    Disagree. The minimal amount of effort is called normal. LFR is autopilot. You can't finish LFR with 25 people but you damn well can with 10 afks. That type of content shouldn't reward much.

Quote Originally Posted by K4sk View Post
    25 people? Nope, but 10-15? Definitely. It's not really a case of 25 people, but it's a case of YOU being able to do the entire thing autoattacking bosses while alt tabbed and still getting rewarded. This is really bad. If you can't even do normal mode, you shouldn't feel entitled to it.
    And how is that different from a NM+ raid group carrying someone on a run?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Because LFR should only be used to experience the raid?
    Normal is easy, but you can be afk in LFR, imo you shouldnt get rewards for being afk.
    But you should be rewarded for playing on a mode where there are even less wipes? Does not compute.

I mean, you sure are going to wipe an awful lot if the entire LFR group is afk, as you claim..

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Normal in legion is way easier than normal in wod. Just pug it. We did it without anyone knowing any tactics with few wipes. In a pug.
    pretty sure with 850ilvl avg.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Disagree. The minimal amount of effort is called normal. LFR is autopilot. You can't finish LFR with 25 people but you damn well can with 10 afks. That type of content shouldn't reward much.
    Like I just said, how is that any different in NM+?

In NM you can have 15 people carry 10 just like LFR. All that is required is those 15 people to be skilled and geared enough to do it.

Having Quests tied to Mythic Only Dungeons was one thing, that's easily circumvented with forming my own group.

But now we can't progress quests in LFR? That's just what I want-having to rely on Gear-score addled nutcases to cockblock my Alts from getting their quest progress done.

I'm hoping this is a bug and not an intended design change because I'm getting tired of putting myself at the mercy at some elitist-wannabe randos for basic content

Wait, are you serious? I was actually waiting for LFR just to complete these quests in a reliable sort of flow. I sure as hell don't need any of the 835 trash epics from there. Ugh now I have to deal with normal PUGs or wait for my guild to git gud. Lamesauce.

The problem with LFR vs normal isn't the difficulty , the major problem is the time investment, people do not have the time to sit hours on end to finish a normal/ HC run. LFR is segmented and easy to finish the entire raid doing multiple sessions.

It's strange. Everyone gets free raid worthy gear by killing rabbits and cracking nuts. Doesn't make sense you have to do something that takes even a little bit of effort.

Given people used to be able to complete legendaries in LFR, I really don't see what is achieved by preventing poeple progressing a simple story line in LFR.

Your Artifact is powered-up by acquiring AP. Even if this quest chain awards some, it's not remotely the same, and people can acquire that in all kinds of other ways. Locking the story doesn't make sense.

And while I'm not a mythic raider, I am at least doing normals and presumably heroics, so I'm not crying from a point of disenfranchisement here, it just genuinely doesn't make sense.

Man, i only play this game for raiding Heroics and hopefully Mythic. But i was about to unsub untill that day that i found LFR tool on the "I" button. before that i dont even knowed that WoW has dungeons and raids (yes lmao at me). after that, lfr changed my life gaming-wise. So i have a deep love for LFR. (and im not going to lfr never again because is fcking boring). But ey, it shouldnt reward much in there. its just brian-afk mode.

Like I just said, how is that any different in NM+?

In NM you can have 15 people carry 10 just like LFR. All that is required is those 15 people to be skilled and geared enough to do it.
    That's called buying a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Not opposed to having looks and things locked behind normal +, but quests tied to completing a zone achievement and mount speed isn't exactly a prestige thing. I mean, I'll get it either way cause I'll do normal this week, just think its a poor decision in this individual case.
    Wait, these quests are required to get the meta? or did I read your post wrong.