Quote Originally Posted by Leymour View Post
I have a similar question but didn't want to start my own thread. We are using RC Loot Council but a problem we are running in to is that people are taking ilvl upgrades other stat prioritizing. For example our bear druid took some crit gear over a DH, which apparently is BiS for DH but awful for bears (hearsay, but let's go with it). Is there an addon which accurately says who it is the biggest upgrade for, or prioritizes based on stats instead of raw ilvl+stat increases?

Personally I use Pawn with custom weights for my own items. Is there a way, or a different addon, I can configure Pawn as a raidleader for each class, so I know when it's actually the stats they want?

Hopefully that makes sense. It seems like using lootcouncil has the huge limitation of relying on people to be honest and only take upgrades that are their main stats.
We have everyone list their stat priorities on the forums and then it is put into a spreadsheet. Then RClootcouncil lets you set custom buttons and we have BIS, MS, OS, Transmog, pass. If two people select BIS the loot council will take ilvl increase, stat priority, how many upgrades people have already received, etc.