Scroll of Teleport Found in Class Hall Today!

So today when logging in and checking on my Mythic+ Box, I noticed a clickable object next to the forge (Non Ticket Item) and it was a perm. teleport to Ravenholdt scroll.... Anyone else get this today or have any idea why we are being directed there?

Deleted
    Probably because you don't read/check if things have been discovered before.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-12-07 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Probably because you don't read/check if things have been discovered before.
    Very helpful mate. Preciate the awesome help you have given.

Quote Originally Posted by dethavin View Post
    So today when logging in and checking on my Mythic+ Box, I noticed a clickable object next to the forge (Non Ticket Item) and it was a perm. teleport to Ravenholdt scroll.... Anyone else get this today or have any idea why we are being directed there?
    I got it like day 4 into expansion. Not sure what it's for. I assume down the line we might need to go there, so we have this scroll?

I cant seem to see it, ive completed all of the campaign and wondered if you could provide a screenshot exactly where

I always thought it was a jab at the people who wanted Ravenholdt as the class hall. Now you can go see it in its full unupgraded glory every hour!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by faterampage View Post
    I cant seem to see it, ive completed all of the campaign and wondered if you could provide a screenshot exactly where
    It was just sitting on the vault floor in front of marin one night. I didn't even use a ticket. I think it just spawns randomly for everyone.
    -Insert witty signature here-

I just got this one today, too. December 2nd. Never saw it before.

Sorry I didnt understand, what does it do?

Quote Originally Posted by JustForThisThread View Post
    I got it like day 4 into expansion. Not sure what it's for. I assume down the line we might need to go there, so we have this scroll?
    Hate to resurrect such an old thread, but I just got this thing today! Very odd I thought. And when you click it and port there, Ravenholdt looks as good as new, until.........you click the little monument, where you get to relive your fight with the last black dragon (excepting Wrathion of course). When the cinematic is over, the place reverts to the same old burnt out dump it's been for years. Just found it odd that after all these months i just got this now

It is handy if you want to get to the North of Eastern Kingdoms for farming for xmog there or maybe holiday events.

I am not sniffing at it. I love teleport items