Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't think orange goes very well with clothing, and it makes some garments less appealing to me. I don't like purple that much when it's too high on saturation level.
    I think my main issue is saturation, all the colours can seem unpleasant to me when their saturation levels aren't moderate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Colors are colors who cares. They all serve a reason, for one thing or another. WHO CARES.

Except white. White isn't a color, and serves no purpose. :P

Yellow. Fuck that colour.

Black. Black never does anything for me. But I have a feeling I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure black doesn't do anything for a lot of people. Black is the worst color. White is the best color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most reds and blacks are really ugly to me. That said, the darker they are the better and black is actually my favourite hair-colour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    oh..i see
    Brown, especially when it comes to clothing, is just not a pretty colour for me personally. It might look good on some, but generally I don't like it.

I used to wear a lot of black when I was younger, but over time I threw basically all of it out and replaced it with mostly white, grey, blue and yellow. I also changed my hair colour from brown to golden-ish blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Brown, especially when it comes to clothing, is just not a pretty colour for me personally. It might look good on some, but generally I don't like it.

I used to wear a lot of black when I was younger, but over time I threw basically all of it out and replaced it with mostly white, grey, blue and yellow. I also changed my hair colour from brown to golden-ish blonde.
    I can't really stand Brown color for clothing either. Black in my opinion goes well with my white clothes, so I keep some around

And I went from brown to red with my hair ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

15+ Year Old Account
    yellow /10 char
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Colors are for girls.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Black. Black never does anything for me. But I have a feeling I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure black doesn't do anything for a lot of people. Black is the worst color. White is the best color.
    Hmmm....*eyes narrow*

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Hmmm....*eyes narrow*
    Yes milady? /tipfedora

I hate whites!

Yellow, orange

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What are your views on the color brown?
    I think brown is somewhere between black and white. Not as bad as black, but not nearly as good as white.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    I think brown is somewhere between black and white. Not as bad as black, but not nearly as good as white.
    I see. And what about tan?

Greys, blues, browns and greens look best on me. I'm a pale-ass white dude, so bright colors are bad. My GF is darker skinned, so brighter colors look great on her.

I guess I don't dislike any colors, I just don't use them all on myself.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Silver > all other colors.

Every color can be good but it depends on what the context of the question is. Is it clothing, or wall paint, or things in nature?. Orange carrots, pink bubblegum, purple grapes, brown soil are all nice looking depending on what you interpretation of the question is.

I hate tye dyed color, unless its actually in the sky as a rainbow.