Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Yes, please bump that shit to heaven, I want those back even if its optional.
    THIS Please !

I just want an answer. Anything. Though I'd admittedly be angry with Blizz for removing the animation, I'd like to know at the very least if they did it on purpose. I do not recall seeing anyone complain about the tentacles as a priest this xpac, and it would be unfair to those who enjoyed the class animation that was strictly an additive trait.

If people really do not want to have tentacles in their animations, I then support it being an optional glyph. The class fantasy and artifact lore are very Old God involved in Legion, and I see no reason to take it out except for the few who may find it unsightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigzy View Post
    I just want an answer. Anything. Though I'd admittedly be angry with Blizz for removing the animation, I'd like to know at the very least if they did it on purpose. I do not recall seeing anyone complain about the tentacles as a priest this xpac, and it would be unfair to those who enjoyed the class animation that was strictly an additive trait.

If people really do not want to have tentacles in their animations, I then support it being an optional glyph. The class fantasy and artifact lore are very Old God involved in Legion, and I see no reason to take it out except for the few who may find it unsightly.
    Can't remember them removing anything because a few people didn't like something.
    I didn't see one thread on our forums about the dislike for our tentacles, so that group is definitely a minority, and blizz caters to the majority. It's been proven lots of times. I do hope they make it optional for those that don't like them.
    They usually respond because the issue gets a lot of attention on forums (hello warlocks).
    In the case of our tentacles though, it seems like they are ignoring us.
    There is NO WAY they haven't heard about this.

hopefully it gets brought up in the 7.1 Q&A this week since they aren't showing on the PTR either

Deleted
    I ofte defend Blizzard against People just flaming Them for No reason. Thus is one of the times I can't though. This seems like something an official should come straight out and answer, maybe even discuss with players. This was definitely a part of the pull towards shadow priest at the start of Legion.

I feel for you guys

/someone who doesn't play priest at all

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I ofte defend Blizzard against People just flaming Them for No reason. Thus is one of the times I can't though. This seems like something an official should come straight out and answer, maybe even discuss with players. This was definitely a part of the pull towards shadow priest at the start of Legion.

I feel for you guys

/someone who doesn't play priest at all
    This!, this was one of the 2 new flashy new animation we got realy, tentacles and voidform.
    I felt like a voidpriest, now not so much.

I like that they can't even be assed to tell anyone or respond why. The WoW team is seriously fucking shitty.

Deleted
    Well my thread is highly rated in terms of likes on the eu forum but I am not sure how much blizzard looks to our forums. Still keep it up guys we can save the tentacles. I mean considering the outcry blizzard should clearly see that people enjoyed the animations.

edit: Funny enough my topic was moved from the general section to the priest section of the forums like blizzard ever looks there on the eu forums of all things.
    Last edited by mmoc1a1d7f3c08; 2016-10-11 at 03:20 PM.

tentacles are now back in void form on the ptr as of the build last night. snapped a pic at 30 stacks, it's kinda hard to see but they're there. just figured i'd post so you guys can check it out as well

Deleted
    Yup just check the us forum wish it was back on live but hey they shall return soon .

I have some news from a us topic.

"Fellow Priests and Priestesses,

Our Voidform tentacles are back! I just logged into the PTR 7.1 and noticed them around 20 stacks. They were NOT on the 7.1 PTR a few days ago, but they are definitely there now. While they are still not appearing on live, it would seem that we will be getting them back in 7.1!

/celebrate!"

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749776005

Awesome, but do we really have to wait until 7.1 for them to fix an animation that was established on pre-patch? It's still frustrating to see that we still have received no acknowledgement of the issue for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigzy View Post
    Awesome, but do we really have to wait until 7.1 for them to fix an animation that was established on pre-patch? It's still frustrating to see that we still have received no acknowledgement of the issue for weeks.
    We still have the ever annoying pew pew pew of SoI, I wouldn't hold my breath tbh.

the tentacles from your body while in voidform are back :-)

Can confirm. Still wish we had the same number of them we had on beta with an option to turn them off for those that don't want them.

Quote Originally Posted by katanakatana View Post
    yes I totally will. Theme is everything for me. And Legion was suppose to be the Xpac for class theme and legion. Every class got many new animations to add to the theme. And yes I love cthulhu.
    Warlocks would like to have a small chat with you. Especially destro Fire spell animations not updated for green fire. Removal of verdant spheres that looked fucking epic. Removal of flame glow and making us all 3 speccs use soul shards. There is probably more that I just can't remember off atm.

im glad they are back, they look so cool !
    should also be optional for those priests out there who seemed to ALSO complain about shadow form being optional

Did anyone figure out what the deal was with the giant tentacle that would flash up for a sec when you drop out of voidform? I was questing yesterday and had it happen a few times.
    Resident BM Asshole

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm glad they are back as I enjoy that fantasy a lot.

However, I do understand that some people do not like it, and I think that a glyph should be made for those that wish to hide the tentacle effect.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!