Deleted

Are there any info on new spider mounts to be released?

Hi!

I'm thinking about buying this really expensive, but even more unique mount, as I reached 3.5m . One of the things that came to my mind, is what if blizz will just release a much better spider mount in like patch 7.3, that looks better, can fly somehow, or have some added utility. Or just really easy to obtain really. I guess this current gold sink mount wouldn't make much sense then, but I thought I ask just to be sure.

Do you guys know anything about Blizzard's plans about spider mounts?

They haven't said anything nor is there any data-mined models of anymore spider mounts.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

I wish. Never been anywhere near one million gold, much less two. This expansion has been remarkably lousy for mount collecting so far.

Putting in the same model as something someone spent 2 mil gold on?

Good luck weathering that shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post

This is honestly what's holding me back from buying the thing to begin with. I feel like they might just add another mount similar to it and I'll have felt like I wasted 2M.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post

If not this expansion then the next one. Get a new skin that is wildly different but uses the same skeleton i.e Galakras.

Yeah, they start reusing skins and skeletons from shop mounts so you can be sure that they will reuse an ingame mount, even if it costs 2 million. Not sure if they dare to introduce another spider during Legion, though. That would be... bold.

Or maybe if it looks drastically worse than the Bloodwidow. Maybe a "spectral" version of it or so.