Fist of Fury Channel auto-canceling

I don't know if it's a setting or something that changed today, but I'm having an issue where Fist of Fury is cancelling itself during the channel. It doesn't happen all the time, but about 30% and it seems to be happening when I'm moving around an add or boss holding right-click and strafing.

anyone else...or ideas?

Been getting this since the prepatch, no idea why it happens except it happens and destroys your dps

Can confirm..noticed it right away today doing World Quest. Went ahead and did a Mythic+ and it happened so many times I lost count. Logged off and played on an alt I was so mad. Please scream, yell, and holler so this gets patched asap. Good luck all!

I'm sure it'll be fixed in a timely manner like Kick and Roll were.

I'm seeing it too - really frustrating! I guess we need to add it to the list of bugs.

Just happened in raid during my opener. So stupid and frustrating... -___________-
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

so, i went to a dummy and I can back pedal and still channel FoF, no issues (even moving well outside the hit box)....but as soon as I turn left or right (right click turn) it has a good chance of cancelling itself.

This is caused by a bug with six-feather fan. Anytime the trinket procs it interrupts the FOF channel.

Deleted
    Can confirm that it is NOT only related to the aforementioned trinket as I've triggered this bug without any trinket-related procs or alike. Hopefully someone from US can mention/spam the issue in their forums.

It usually happens when you gain a buff. The mana geyser buff in Suramar cancels it when you walk into it after it procs. Watch your buffs when it happens (though, it's never happened with me in raids).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

any consensus on the fof bug yet? is it only with the fan? is it only with sef? trying to ungimp and re equip the fan but not at that price >.<

they had time to buff spriests today - hows about fixing something major like that.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its fixed.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch