7+ Year Old Account

Night/Blood Elf old models not usable?

Why does Blizzard still not fix this bug?
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-09-28 at 02:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because of Demon Hunter's incompatibilities with the old models, if they were allowed with the current state of the models, there'd be DHS with a blank skin texture and blue checkered boxes for horns/wings.

I do think old model support for the demon hunters should be part of 7.1's agenda, or possibly allowing old models for other Nelf/Belf classes, while keeping DH's new-model only.

I do not ever plan on using the old models again, but I do think blizzard should work to make the old skeletons and models usable as they were in WOD for the players that do.

While unrelated, the old skeletons do work with the new ability animations, if you use the iron boot flask (iron dwarf toy) or noggenfogger elixr, you can clearly see the dwarf and undead male skeletons using basic attack animations in lieu of the new ones when using the same abilities, despite being poorly timed/executed.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-09-28 at 03:15 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    I do think old model support for the demon hunters should be part of 7.1's agenda, or possibly allowing old models for other Nelf/Belf classes, while keeping DH's new-model only.
    I'd rather they not. The old models are just that, old. There's no point in them putting any effort into outdated models.