Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

I am the Founder and GM/RL for No Guns Blazing (Founded on Day one in the EU). After 12 years I am sad to have to leave my guild but my GF and I have decided to move from London to Singapore for a few years & we arrive on 12th October.

I am a Day one player having taken up WOW during the US closed beta. I have played the following specs and classes as a raid leader:

1. Enh Shaman (Molten Core / BWL)
  2. Prot Warrior (Molten Core / BWL / AQ40 / All TBC Instances)
  3. Druid (Tank / Healer) (LK to Legion)
  4. Druid Boomkin (Legion)

As I am not allowed to post links to my armory profile: If you want to see my current main toon please search for "Kichalo & No Guns Blazing" on the EU Armory site.

What I am looking for
  • A Horde guild that raids in the GMT+8 TZ - Preferably with players in Singapore who may be up for the odd guild meet and beer from time to time
  • I would prefer to play a druid as a tank/healer/Boomkin however I am also open to playing something else under the right circumstances.

What I can offer
  • 12 years of WOW knowledge and experience
  • RL and MT experience that stretches from Lucifron in Molten core all the way to Heroic Nightmare in Legion including Mythics in WoD
  • A can do attitude and a never say die approach to raiding
  • Solid Raid attendance
  • A Fast Learner who can think on their feet and come up with working strategies on the fly
  • An active guild participant who will contribute to the guild in a meaningful way taking charge of organising events/groups/activities

I will be purchasing the US version of WOW over the next week or so and will be using my 100 character boost on the character that will become my new main. If anyone has space, is interested in having me join their guild & will be raiding HC & Mythic in Legion please get in touch asap.

sharky#2786