Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    It has always been like that. US always had the raids opened 1 day before EU.

Timezones 'n shiet...
    I highly doubt Timezones have anything to do with maintenance since, US is 6-9 hours is behind EU.
    So that would mean EU should be getting the content before US if, maintenance was based on Timezones (We do get expansions before US do)

Deleted
    Thanks for confirming the inevitable. I'll be saving some money every month now, because I am done with this game. If this is intended and staying in the game, you just lost a customer. It is clear blizzard is clueless about their own game. I guess it's true, no King lives forever. Good luck everyone. Blizzard, you failed.
    I can't believe this shitty post was even graced with a blue reply. Talk about overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I like how Blizzard gives a flying f*ck about their 80-90% of their subs.
    "- Here is a long questline but wait you need a hardcore raiding guild to get it done! Joke on you!"
    ....and I know you will say: "you don't need a hardcore guild for that!"
    But guess what? I was in a lot of REAL casual raider guild and most of the time after a few 1st & 2nd boss kills they just stop (on normal).

Basically Blizzard started to support raid boosts for gold or irl money. Casual players have not enough skill or time to do progress raiding. Nowadays normal raids are on the level of the old wotlk BC first raid bosses which is btw really insane.

And again they broke their promise: "LFR is for to see the content."
    If killing more than 2 bosses makes a guild hardcore and you think normal difficulty is high (which almost everyone stomped in the first day) WoW is not the game for you, try Candy Crush

Fucking crybaby lfr casuals. Normal is PISS east and not hard to pug. Go do it or unsub. The game would be better with 2 million players who want to achieve things than 10 million mouth breathing retards

Deleted
    Always they try to separate us - raiders and casuals, too many difficulties, PvE and PvP. There was a time when everyone did every kind of content...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    I like how Blizzard gives a flying f*ck about their 80-90% of their subs.
    "- Here is a long questline but wait you need a hardcore raiding guild to get it done! Joke on you!"
    ....and I know you will say: "you don't need a hardcore guild for that!"
    But guess what? I was in a lot of REAL casual raider guild and most of the time after a few 1st & 2nd boss kills they just stop (on normal).

Basically Blizzard started to support raid boosts for gold or irl money. Casual players have not enough skill or time to do progress raiding. Nowadays normal raids are on the level of the old wotlk BC first raid bosses which is btw really insane.

And again they broke their promise: "LFR is for to see the content."
    Never seen a more moronic comment.

1) Normal does not require a "hardcore raiding guild". You can pug normal difficulty whenever you want
    2) Normal raids are a joke, they have more or less the difficulty of MoP flexible raid, meaning everyone who has two hands, a brain and a couple of hours per week can do it
    3) You don't even need to complete the whole raid, you can basically do the easiest 3-4 bosses all over again to get the quest objects. It will take much longer tho
    4) If you can't invest so little time or don't even have the minimum skill required for normal raiding, you shouldn't get rewards for free
    5) Lastly, by removing cosmetic and high ilvl gear rewards from LFR they indeed kept the "promise" about LFR being there just to see the content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    I highly doubt Timezones have anything to do with maintenance since, US is 6-9 hours is behind EU.
    So that would mean EU should be getting the content before US if, maintenance was based on Timezones (We do get expansions before US do)
    You must be fun at parties...

Deleted
    I really don't understand, in like 6 months (or maybe less) you can massively overgear EN normal and clear it in like 40 minute, it's the first raid for fuck sake even if you don't do normal right now you can wait a bit for a cosmetic reward (AFAIK they will not remove the skin)

P.S: i am one that have not cleared normal yet (not a pro-raider) but i don't cry about it on official forums.

Little question about those world bosses. Do you need to be in a raidgroup to kill them and get loot, or can you just dps them solo (I mean, together with 20+ people, but not grouped) and still get (a chance for) loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Little question about those world bosses. Do you need to be in a raidgroup to kill them and get loot, or can you just dps them solo (I mean, together with 20+ people, but not grouped) and still get (a chance for) loot?
    You can kill them even if u are not in a group but when get there there will be randoms that wanna do them so throw a ''/s inv'' so you get some heals wile doing it.

Deleted
    Yes you dont need to be in the grp, but good luck with the loot RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelie View Post
    Yes you dont need to be in the grp, but good luck with the loot RNG.
    Yeah, didn't get anything last week, but thought it might be because I just arrived while people were already fighting him and I just damaged him ungrouped. Wanted to make sure that you can actually get loot that way

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can dmg the boss and move away, you will get loot, I tried on my low lvl warrior (101) for the dragon boss last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by a whiny little bitch
    Thanks for confirming the inevitable. I'll be saving some money every month now, because I am done with this game. If this is intended and staying in the game, you just lost a customer. It is clear blizzard is clueless about their own game. I guess it's true, no King lives forever. Good luck everyone. Blizzard, you failed.
    I can't wait until all these ultra entitled whiners have found their respective petty grievance and finally stop playing, and cease polluting the community. Holy shit was that pathetic. A cosmetic reward locked behind organized raiding? The nerve of them!
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-09-28 at 09:07 AM.

I really dont get the rage for the artifact skins being from N+

There have been weapons and weapon variants unavailable to lower tier raids since they were split into 10 an 25 man in Wrath.

This is nothing new.

point is, Normal takes very little effort as in open LFD tool and search for normal pug runs, which will happen in no time when people is geared/know fights and/or start with alts.

LFR is not casual. LFR is tourist mode.

And in the end, it's freakin cosmetic. There is literally ZERO reason for people to be mad at this.

Seriously, these people complaining about artifact quest saying they don't have time to do normal because of a lack of hour of playtime should really wake up. Took my guild 1h30 min just to go through it. Normal is so easy, if you don't have the time for that everyweek do you even have any to play the game at all?

Where is Method guild ?

Raid Finder and Quest Chains
    It is intentional that the quests “In Nightmares” and “Essence of Power” cannot be completed on Raid Finder difficulty. That quest chain is intended to provide a cosmetic reward for participating in organized, non-matchmade content. As such, we wanted to keep this step in line with the previous steps in the chain, which require completing Mythic Dungeons.

RIP LFR

more and more i think: better this xpac have a fast ending..
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2016-09-28 at 11:47 AM.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    RIP LFR
    I don't mind being cancer free.