Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Renal923 View Post
    Yes it does.

Snapshotting doesn't exist for pets (which the portals are considered) so they will dynamically update to the new stats. I prefer to wait till it pops personally, just because I'm like that, but you don't have to.
    This is correct and I am the SAME WAY I gotta have that buff first because YEARS of snapshotting have corrupted me. xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post
    Any recommendations with trinket BIS ?

Atm , i think flat stat trinkets aren't near good as the damage proc ones.
    Farm Gnarled Root ASAP from Darkheart Thicket and get it at a minimum of 840 before you stop farming it. Remember, Mythic + do not have lockouts so you can run them over and over again.

The second trinket, the haste/proc one from the first dragon in EM is my personal favorite. If you can't get that, get a int/haste one from world quests or chrono shard.

If you're super lucky, get the Arcanocrystal from the world boss.
    Soulburn: Unstable Affliction. A boy can dream.

Walked away from last night's raid feeling pretty deflated.

Killed 5/7 HC last night.

My single target damage is just underwhelming, especially against the 2 Demo locks in my raid who are doing 230-260k. And I am doing 190-200k. On any fight I can abuse WH, I am able to compete and feel like I am pulling my weight.

It's a shame I have to pad cleave fights just to feel like I am actually contributing something.

So basically, I would like to know what talents people have been having the most success with for pure ST? (Nythendra/Ursoc/Ele)
    Last edited by Lidenbok; 2016-09-30 at 09:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post

My single target damage is just underwhelming, especially against the 2 Demo locks in my raid who are doing 230-260k. And I am doing 190-200k. On any fight I can abuse WH, I am able to compete and feel like I am pulling my weight.

It's a shame I have to pad cleave fights just to feel like I am actually contributing something.

So basically, I would like to know what talents people have been having the most success with for pure ST? (Nythendra/Ursoc/Ele)
    First of all WH is the talent I go for most of the time as ist almost always good.
    But since I dont want to add even more gold to the pile I spent anyway (2.5k per flask and a few hundret per bufffood), I tp out before any boss and switch my talents accordingly.

For ST fights I use
    Tier
    1: Roaring Balze
    2: Reverse Entropy
    3: Demon Skin
    4: Eradication
    5: Dark Pact
    6: Service
    7: Its a bit tricky as I didnt test Channel Demonfire enough since the buff, but it should be a bit better than Soul Conduit. I recommend to go for CD for ST bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post

So with my build, I'm holding the top 95th percentile on single target. Don't use roaring blaze until you have really high amounts of haste, I've found it to be a significant dps loss. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...6351912/latest With at least 848ilvl you should be able to hold about 230-250k on single target. You're not going to out perform demo if its played perfectly but be sure to play from your strengths. Follow the tips I posted in the first post and check out the guide stickied at the top.

Talents:
    Backdraft
    Reverse Entropy
    Demon Skin
    Eradication
    Dark Pact
    Service
    Soul Conduit

Brauhm do you re-spec for ST and have like Cataclysm and F & B for AoE trash beforehand? I find that really boosts my DPS numbers (I know it's just trash though.) Also, I was using GrimSac mainly for the same reason - no good?

Quote Originally Posted by discoslice View Post
    Brauhm do you re-spec for ST and have like Cataclysm and F & B for AoE trash beforehand? I find that really boosts my DPS numbers (I know it's just trash though.) Also, I was using GrimSac mainly for the same reason - no good?
    That's all really good for trash and aoe, but if you're going to have to do ST during a fight with adds I find reverse entropy is too good to give up. So I tend to run FnB and Havok with GoSac

Tip for destruction: Don't play warlocks.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-10-02 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    Tip for destruction: Don't play warlocks.
    Just because you cannot play the spec properly doesn't mean others can't. Please only post constructive feedback here. If we wanted your pessimism we'd have posted in the hundreds of other "QQ too lazy to play warlocks correctly so I'll just complain" threads.

Have a nice day.