Raid Mission Cache. How to upgrade it?

Okay so I got the raid mission and completed it. Rewarded me with the Corrupted Egg Fragment (And a seal cause I 200% it ), but it shows the cache as being "Raid Finder"

Any idea how this is supposed to get higher? I've cleared EN on Normal mode last week and today. But have not done any Heroic kills yet. With an Ilvl of 860 equipped. so getting a Raid Finder Cachce is kinda catchy.

What kind of cache have you guys gotten? And what kind of experience in EM do you have? Wondering if its like Warlords where you had to kill X amount of bosses on either difficulty to get the cache for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Okay so I got the raid mission and completed it. Rewarded me with the Corrupted Egg Fragment (And a seal cause I 200% it ), but it shows the cache as being "Raid Finder"

Any idea how this is supposed to get higher? I've cleared EN on Normal mode last week and today. But have not done any Heroic kills yet. With an Ilvl of 860 equipped. so getting a Raid Finder Cachce is kinda catchy.

What kind of cache have you guys gotten? And what kind of experience in EM do you have? Wondering if its like Warlords where you had to kill X amount of bosses on either difficulty to get the cache for that one.
    If it's anything like the previous caches, it's "number of bosses available+1" of the tier you want to do. EG, 8 loot eligible normal/heroic/mythic bosses, so 2 weeks of kills at the least.