Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    questlines and gear kept us going previous expansions.

people been whining on freebie gear for years and arguing that lfr shouldn't reward gear

now you have to do mythic +3 to beat trivial questing gear

yet best expansion ever nominee. my next thread is teens invading my guild...
    "Teens TRYING to invade my guild".

Quote Originally Posted by tweekzlol View Post
    Do you not get loot locked? or am i missing something?
    Bonus roll coins

Quote Originally Posted by Reofrax View Post
    750 ap per boss it seems.
    Would that be 750 before AK?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Would that be 750 before AK?
    no. 750 with AK 5. and its not 100%, but i did get 2 from 3 bosses. so. main reason i go there is for the AP and the int/agi/str runes anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World Quests tell you exactly which slot.
    It is more useful than the random LFR drop.

World Quests is FOTM.

I don't see why anyone wants to run LFR 2nd time.

Edit: LFR cannot even do the quest (Essence of Power).
    It is out of favorite.
    It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward.
    Instead, it "forces" us to do this or that content.

I bet the hardcore are not happy now because the enchant and pot are so expensive.
    World Quests still have their flaws, I've gone weeks on end with World Quests giving me worse gear then I have, only after a few weeks did I get an upgrade, It's the only way I can gear to do heroics, and then from heroics I had to gear to do Mythics, and then giggle at people looking for obsurd Ilevels, like 835 or 840... do they not realize the Mythics DROP 840 gear In the first place?

You need at MINIMUM 830, optimal 835, but 830 should be just fine. Ofcourse 1 or 2 Ilevel won't make a difference, If you know your class and rotation you can do well, and since Legion has dumbified and simplified rotations, abilities and classes In general even a monkey could do correct rotations. S even 828+ can do well, assuming you know the tactics.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Its really great IF not for the chance of a legendary drop, i would proberly not even touch the place
    Are you serious? does LFR have a higher chance of getting a legendary than the rest of the things you can do in the game that drop a legendary?, because if the answer is "no", i see no reason to do LFR unless you want to.

It's almost like it's content for somebody other than hardcore players. What were Blizzard thinking?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    lfr has always been trivial. I never felt compelled to do it except for the first week it launched or perhaps the second if I was very unlucky with drops. Also, when it rewarded valorpoints at the end of wod. Now I don´t have to put up with afk people, people wiping the group the third time for the same reason and endlessly long bossfights due to being able to kill a boss with 3 man standing.
    This is a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I love all the people saying EM Normal is trivial haha - they probably didn't even get to Xavius , let alone beat him

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    Hmm I will do LFR. Yeah you may hate me , but hell i do not have the time to do be dedicated to do normals/HC raids , I will see the content , look at the environment and see the story. whats wrong with that ? I can do normal dungeons/HC's though Mythics ? nope . so I will get my max 835/840 ilvl or so and just do everything relaxed. What is the issue. I really do not get it why the complains about LFR are there when most complainers are not even doing LFR's because they are trivial to them ?

LFR has always been trivial, they're there for the specific reason: showing non raiders content that otherwise they would've missed.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    Also drops lower gear then a mythic dungeon so yeah.. next tier it would be intesting because of tier tokens.
    This is excellent if this is the case. (without tooting my own horn) I've been saying in multiple "how to fix lfr" etc threads, that it should reward relevant gear, but not hand out epics like lollipops in a dentist. That it should be higher than heroic dungeon, but not close to normal raids, and it should be blue quality. And this is coming from someone who only does LFR now

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    What exactly is the point of LFR right now for someone who does higher raid difficulties? Do LFR bosses drop a decent amount of AP? Can I just safely ignore LFR completely and basically not be missing anything?
    i got 600 aboss and if ur not a tank or a healer and in a mythic raiding guild and dont have a lot of gold like most ppl itll be required for the augment runes

Deleted
    I wish they would do ugly LFR sets again. Now I need to do it for transmog

Deleted
    If they got to xavius they will have beaten him. My guild was so disappointed with that fight as it was a one shot. Cenarius was much more difficult than him but that was mainly due to the roots and dbm telling the wrong people who it was on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuljuras View Post
    Cenarius was much more difficult than him but that was mainly due to the roots and dbm telling the wrong people who it was on.
    DBM tells the right person on who the roots spawn on but there's currently no way to tell who the roots fill fixate to (no hidden spell ID, no combat log text, no nothing).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    LFR was never something other than trivial? You can literally AFK while meleeing the boss and it'll die. If that's not trivial then nothing is.
    That's called being carried...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuljuras View Post
    If they got to xavius they will have beaten him. My guild was so disappointed with that fight as it was a one shot. Cenarius was much more difficult than him but that was mainly due to the roots and dbm telling the wrong people who it was on.
    yeah, we were all so surprised when we went normal. People didn't know the last 2 fights at all and we one-shot them both... safe to say we're not going back to normal untill some more people have alts leveled up.

i only want the gear models from it, i'm fine with them not being good.

world quest gear being better doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World Quests tell you exactly which slot.
    It is more useful than the random LFR drop.

World Quests is FOTM.

I don't see why anyone wants to run LFR 2nd time.

Edit: LFR cannot even do the quest (Essence of Power).
    It is out of favorite.
    It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward.
    Instead, it "forces" us to do this or that content.

I bet the hardcore are not happy now because the enchant and pot are so expensive.
    Good, they need to slowly kill LFR.

There must be content for the likes of "LFR raiders", world quests and stuff could fill this role, but LFR itself is a really bad mechanic. There shouldn't be a version of the current raids dumped so far down you can do it with 5 man carrying 20 people AFK. Raids should be kept to a certain standard and require a tiny bit of organisation (pug group made through LFG at the very least).

They need to reinforce the feeling of having to progress yourself into normal+ if you want to experience the entire story of raids.

Again, there must be content for everyone, both hardcore, average players and then yo mama that has no clue what she's doing, but LFR isnt the solution.