Blizzard lied about higher ilvl from arena?

Blizzard literally said something like "around 1700 rating will reward normal raiding ilvl" in a blue post.

Yet I log on to day and get my first with with 2100cr from last week and what do you know 840ilvl crap, thanks blizz.

It also appears all the R1 players @ 2500cr are still seing 840ilvl gear as well.

Guess it is just typical for blizzard to lie to the pvp community.

Deleted
    It's bugged according to Holinka's twitter.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodakhun View Post
    It's bugged according to Holinka's twitter.
    @Vodakhun can you link it? The only twitter I found by browsing seriously looks like someone trolling.. But hey, maybe Holinka is a 15 year old boy or something, I dunno..

Also: Imagine if it would be a raid dropping items on a to low ilvl than intended.. It would take what, a day tops to hotfix and buff the items that was recieved? Now it'll probably be more like "we'll try to get it done in time for the next weekly reset"

Quote Originally Posted by SirreASDF View Post
    @Vodakhun can you link it? The only twitter I found by browsing seriously looks like someone trolling.. But hey, maybe Holinka is a 15 year old boy or something, I dunno..

Also: Imagine if it would be a raid dropping items on a to low ilvl than intended.. It would take what, a day tops to hotfix and buff the items that was recieved? Now it'll probably be more like "we'll try to get it done in time for the next weekly reset"

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/780834636796526592

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.. that's the one I found, but looking through the feed I really couldn't tell if it was his legit twitter account.. It looked so... unprofessional :P

I don't think it will be fixed any time soon 1~2 weeks maybe ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.. that's the one I found, but looking through the feed I really couldn't tell if it was his legit twitter account.. It looked so... unprofessional :P
    I think it's a personal account, which Blizzard has allowed to post on behalf of PvP matters. Remember that Blizzard is quite a lax and friendly entity.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I think it's a personal account, which Blizzard has allowed to post on behalf of PvP matters. Remember that Blizzard is quite a lax and friendly entity.
    Aye, it does look like a personal account, which I guess threw me off because it's unusual. I fully support the idea though Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Icehotshot View Post
    Blizzard literally said something like "around 1700 rating will reward normal raiding ilvl" in a blue post.

Yet I log on to day and get my first with with 2100cr from last week and what do you know 840ilvl crap, thanks blizz.

It also appears all the R1 players @ 2500cr are still seing 840ilvl gear as well.

Guess it is just typical for blizzard to lie to the pvp community.
    full 840 gear is 1.9% weaker than the world first guilds raiders right now in PvP.
    You can do 100% of the games content with 840 ilvl.
    This actually isn't an issue.

Looks like there are a lot of bugs lately.

Deleted
    Meanwhile I don't have any rating on my DH yet I got a 865 ring from winning 3s match.

I checked that twitter after I read this comment. You weren't kidding, that's some sad stuff. Even if you put aside the fact that he's terrible at his job... what a tool...

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post

Screenshot would help us believe you.
    I mean you can get WF/TF. Our warlock got a 875 TF relic from it.

My friend got a 880 relic from his first 2s arena at 0 rating... I got an 840 neck with crappy stats... fml...

Deleted
    Yeah my 2300 mate experienced the same thing.