10+ Year Old Account

Angry [TV Series] Something tells me the next Pokemon Series will be a joke

http://kotaku.com/the-new-pokemon-an...ium=Socialflow

/sigh

I guess its come to this, Close to 15 years of pokemon and its like "Lets fuck this series up a bit"

i think im done with pokemon after this
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

pokemon has always been trash tier

you should feel nothing but shame for admitting you like that show

15+ Year Old Account
    So, after fifteen years, he finally goes to school? And he's still 10 years old? Where can I find this miracle drug?

Also, apparently, he's Mexican now. Dafuq man, that's not Ash, that's Ashé (from the Spanish slang word esé).

Look, Legendary Pictures acquired the rights to a Pokémon movie, and they're going to make a movie about Detective Pikachu. I mean, can you imagine... You finally have the rights to arguably the most popular kid show of the 90s, you've just witnessed the phenomena that is Pokémon Go, you've witnessed the Pokémon hype is still real... And then you decide to make a Pokémon movie about Detective Pikachu... I cringed so hard.
    Statix will suffice.

Ash is the same age as his target audience will always be. It's a kids show. What grown ass men are really complaining about this shit? It's as bad as the bronies expecting MLP to be crafted around their desires, rather than the actual kids it was aimed at.

If you're really that hung-up on it, go watch Pokemon: The Origin or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

/sigh

I guess its come to this, Close to 15 years of pokemon and its like "Lets fuck this series up a bit"

Holy cow girl-on-the-right-whose-name-escapes-me, chill out, it's not the end of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Ash is the same age as his target audience will always be. It's a kids show. What grown ass men are really complaining about this shit? It's as bad as the bronies expecting MLP to be crafted around their desires, rather than the actual kids it was aimed at.
    Such grown ass men should know one bad adaptation does not kill a franchise.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-09-30 at 04:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, it wasn't a joke after they ruined it before?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

/sigh

I find it sad people would dismiss the new Pokemon series simply because of it's exaggerated art style.

Truth is, the Pokemon anime has never before looked so damned good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its a child show for fucks sake.