Into the Nightmare: Il'gynoth giving 1 tier under

what you've cleared? Seems to be whats being reported around trade chat and forums.

Anyone else getting this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    what you've cleared? Seems to be whats being reported around trade chat and forums.

Anyone else getting this?
    Completed normal last week, got the quest immediately after I get out of the instance. The champions came back from the mission today and the reward chest from the quest is Raid Finder quality. Don't know if it will scale if I kill Il'gynoth on normal or hc, but for the moment I'm getting the quest a tier below as well. If I remember well the quest on the mission table was 830 difficulty.

Can confirm, its raid finder for me too.

Hurray chaos crystals

It could either be akin to the WoD model of having to clear X raid bosses in a difficulty, or possibly related to your champion ilvls when sent on the mission, but I'm betting on the former.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless I remember how mission chests work incorrectly, this is how they have always worked.

You need x number of boss kills before the chest is the level you are doing.

Deleted
    how to unlock them is it known ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last week, I did normal twice (split run without an alt, woo) and heroic once. My chest this week was normal. I wouldn't be surprised if they have the requirement similar to how it was last tier in HFC, where you had to kill bosses enough times at a certain difficulty to unlock the chests from said difficulty.

I completed one LFR, two normal, and two heroic runs before completing the order hall mission. In order to complete the mission, I rare LFR for the second time. I was rewarded with a normal quality cache.

I got the LFR one and cleared heroic... so I have no idea if it can be better and if it is, if it's an amount of kills like before.

I honestly thought they removed that from the game, but to my surprise it's still there.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared normal twice and heroic one , still normal cache.
    I'll keep the quest item until we clear heroic again hopefully it will be upgraded.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Unless I remember how mission chests work incorrectly, this is how they have always worked.

You need x number of boss kills before the chest is the level you are doing.
    Actually, in WoD it was quite the opposite. I remember getting mythic caches from garrison mission and I've never stepped foot in mythic raid. But I definitely cleared most, if not all of hc.

But if it stayed at how it worked in WoD, I guess it would make it somewhat mandatory to do garrison/OH missions again, which is what people complained about the most, right?

Nevertheless, I expected the cache loot be at the same level of what you cleared, at most. One level below is kinda... underwhelming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norome View Post
    Actually, in WoD it was quite the opposite. I remember getting mythic caches from garrison mission and I've never stepped foot in mythic raid. But I definitely cleared most, if not all of hc.

But if it stayed at how it worked in WoD, I guess it would make it somewhat mandatory to do garrison/OH missions again, which is what people complained about the most, right?

Nevertheless, I expected the cache loot be at the same level of what you cleared, at most. One level below is kinda... underwhelming.
    The way you are remembering it was for highmaul/blackrock but they changed it to giving items for your current level in HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Cleared normal twice and heroic one , still normal cache.
    I'll keep the quest item until we clear heroic again hopefully it will be upgraded.
    Isn't the quest item the one with the difficulty flag on it?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncness View Post
    Isn't the quest item the one with the difficulty flag on it?
    No , the reward has difficulty flag.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

How do you get that mission? Been hoping for a raid mission since reset and looked for it multiple times every day with no luck.

I have 5 champions with 850 ilvl and I cleared 7/7 normal and 7/7 hc last week And I have currently cleared 7/7hc and 1/7 mythic this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    No , the reward has difficulty flag.
    I seriously doubt the reward will change once you have it in your bags.

full cleared heroic last week, got a raidfinder chest this week. Our raid's assumption is that like previous expansions there's some number of kills to unlock the higher level, and full clearing heroic evidently wasn't enough. Some of our raiders who did a normal clear as well as our HC run got a normal cache though, so it may be 14 kills at difficulty level.

7/7 normal (did 2 runs last reset, so 7 eligible kills + one this week) & 7/7 heroic (11 kills, obviously 7 loot eligible ones) last week - got a normal chest. Opened a ticket and answer was "Check wowhead/mmo-champion".
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.