Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So Emerald dream mythic is open...

and i look at logs and see this:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10

and iam like, what the f**k happened?

LOL i came here just to say exactly the same thing!!!

Seems that the nice and good DKs that are doing just fine and dont need any buff, are doing great right!!!

Lets keep it up what you doing, never complaining in blizz forums and thinking that WW is fine and so our DPS.

http://imgur.com/a/xYHFB

I really hope all of us start to become more vocal so maybe blizz will listen to us, the true is, we are FUCKED! Wake up please!

7+ Year Old Account
    Not only is the damage a problem. We are also the most immobile class with the worst movement spell in the game.
    <Raiding Rainbows> - US Illidan
    DK

that's not particularly a meaningful amount of parses, though. i mean, frost only has 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    LOL i came here just to say exactly the same thing!!!

Seems that the nice and good DKs that are doing just fine and dont need any buff, are doing great right!!!

Lets keep it up what you doing, never complaining in blizz forums and thinking that WW is fine and so our DPS.

http://imgur.com/a/xYHFB

I really hope all of us start to become more vocal so maybe blizz will listen to us, the true is, we are FUCKED! Wake up please!

what are those numbers ? the vurrent state of all specs, or just ur own loggs ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
    that's not particularly a meaningful amount of parses, though. i mean, frost only has 2.
    True but UH has 37 and a lot of the other classes that are doing far better have around the 30 mark, so yeah, this is Mythic though so you'd reasonably expect the people who even have logs up to be decent players.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Wonder how many guilds are keeping logs private.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised if it stays that way.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2016-09-28 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    but on the other side, if you look at wowprogress, most of the top guilds seem to be running at least one unholy dk, unlike other dmg speccs from other classes. they must have some use i guess.

Deleted
    I've been saying this for ages.. Ever since the hotfix notes came out. We'd be bottom. But guys, remember. Not all guilds are sharing their logs. Ours, who have killed Il'gynoth. Are not public.

They'll fix us for nighthold and nerf the specs that are usually not supposed to be there - arms, ww, etc.
    Last edited by ScreddyLoix; 2016-09-28 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreddyLoix View Post
    They'll fix us for nighthold and nerf the specs that are usually not supposed to be there - arms, ww, etc.
    Arms isn't crazy good anymore. Enhance is the new OP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixieDK View Post
    Not only is the damage a problem. We are also the most immobile class with the worst movement spell in the game.
    yes because warlocks no baseline movement spell, with the baseline one replace one of our 2 defencives, and it costing health, making it extreamly bad to use in raids
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because warlocks no baseline movement spell, with the baseline one replace one of our 2 defencives, and it costing health, making it extreamly bad to use in raids
    you're a caster, god forbid you actually have to cast sometime while standing still...This isn't GW2.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Arms isn't crazy good anymore. Enhance is the new OP
    Which has me worried because im tempted to reroll shaman and no it wasn't because they're op...I enjoyed the gameplay pre-legion and was originally going to switch mains before last minute leveling my DK

Our prayers have been answered guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Death Knight
    Multiple Unholy Death Knights with the Armies of the Damned artifact trait can now have their Death, Pestilence, and Famine debuffs applied at the time.
    Raid domination awaits!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    you're a caster, god forbid you actually have to cast sometime while standing still...This isn't GW2.

- - - Updated - - -

Which has me worried because im tempted to reroll shaman and no it wasn't because they're op...I enjoyed the gameplay pre-legion and was originally going to switch mains before last minute leveling my DK
    Where did I say cast well moving? I'm saying we have NO baseline movement speed ability. Nothing. Notta. Our only one costs % heath per second to use. And is in the same row as one of our 2 defensive cooldowns
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    but on the other side, if you look at wowprogress, most of the top guilds seem to be running at least one unholy dk, unlike other dmg speccs from other classes. they must have some use i guess.
    DK was a rather widely played class.
    Most guilds had several DKs.
    Blood is not a very good tank atm.
    Frost is dead.
    Unholy is the only spec which is doing ok'ish.

So instead of just benching your raider, that is good and you know it - you let him play the spec that is not utterly bad, since at some point blizz might wake up and do something.

Deleted
    I-i'ts okay guys. w-we are supposed to be this slow because we are juggernauts who absolutely destroy everything when we finally get close.

As long as you discount any other DPS class of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    ...because we are juggernauts who absolutely destroy everything when we finally get close...
    Yeah i always felt like juggernout, big numbers yeaaah army of death yeeaah, pew pew (with hidden dps meter), but when i look at dps meters after boss fight. Iam little pony with rainbows and small litle paws, even retri destroy us on some fights...

On single target, dks are the worst, arms hit like crazy even after nerfs. Enha, dh, retri, rogues, everyone doing better then us.

I have 855 ilvl and it was hard to do something on Xavius hc, whoah... sweating like pig.
    Last edited by Cmx; 2016-09-29 at 06:35 AM.

Deleted
    Well I'm topping my guild and top 3 in all pugs I've done but... also I'm just about 850 ilvl