Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wait wait wait......did you really just link a 75th percentile parses at evidence that unholy is bad? So you are judging a spec based on data collected on average play? How about you move that tracker to 99th percentile so you can see how the best at the spec stand up to the best of all the other specs.......where unholy is right in the middle of the pack and totally usable on everything.

Heroic logs from yesterday apparently according to reddit - http://i.imgur.com/hN6U6kc.png

Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    wait wait wait......did you really just link a 75th percentile parses at evidence that unholy is bad? So you are judging a spec based on data collected on average play? How about you move that tracker to 99th percentile so you can see how the best at the spec stand up to the best of all the other specs.......where unholy is right in the middle of the pack and totally usable on everything.
    90th percentile is actually elite level of play. 99th is the elite of the elite. At 90th percentile unholy is still bottom third.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    90th percentile is actually elite level of play. 99th is the elite of the elite. At 90th percentile unholy is still bottom third.
    Considering I made 95th+ percentile on our Heroic EN kills last night it's pretty safe to say that 90th percentile means you bothered to double pot lol. As Unholy the situation isn't as bad as people are making it out to be in this thread but we aren't stellar either. Heroic EN certainly doesn't play into our strengths which would be being able to spec Epidemic and do some sustained AoE.

Some slight buffs would be nice or more nerfs to the outliers. If the SimC profile was running the right talents and a slightly modified APL it would put us above DHs for instance on Single Target but since Patchwerk doesn't exist and there are likely other problems with it I'd agree with the aggregate scores which show Unholy to be firmly middle of the pack amongst all specs in actual raid conditions.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2016-09-29 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because warlocks no baseline movement spell, with the baseline one replace one of our 2 defencives, and it costing health, making it extreamly bad to use in raids
    if only you had somethin like, hmmmm iunno 40m range
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Time to break the old feral druid out of retirement !
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruusc View Post
    Why are you trying to fuck your own class? Are you retarded?

First it was, dont trust sims, logs are the real true.
    Now, dont trust logs..

Dks now sucks on dps. It is a FACT
    Steady on there old chap. My post was brief and i suppose could be misinterpreted.

All i meant was that mythic logs seem to show frost dk bottom and unholy dk a tiny bit less shit. You can never trust sims to compare one class/spec to another.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    I've been saying this for ages.. Ever since the hotfix notes came out. We'd be bottom. But guys, remember. Not all guilds are sharing their logs. Ours, who have killed Il'gynoth. Are not public.
    I don't get the keeping logs a secret thing. Why hide? Don't you want everyone to see how good you are doing?
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    I don't get the keeping logs a secret thing. Why hide? Don't you want everyone to see how good you are doing?
    It's to not reveal tacts.

What kanj said, you can get a lot of information from logs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes because warlocks no baseline movement spell, with the baseline one replace one of our 2 defencives, and it costing health, making it extreamly bad to use in raids
    I think your forgetting teleport and gates.
    <Raiding Rainbows> - US Illidan
    DK

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    What kanj said, you can get a lot of information from logs.
    Well the world first race is already over so it don't matter now. I do agree looking at what a person did is very helpful to others and better then running Sims all day and not playing the game
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Heroic bosses are an awful display of the power level of DKs currently because on heroic you can literally tunnel bosses and other classes' range/mobility will cover up for what you lack.

Mythic is where every aspect of your kit begins to matter, ontop of your damage... which DK has neither of and it's showing.

Quote Originally Posted by TrixieDK View Post
    I think your forgetting teleport and gates.
    uhh teleport is no longer baseline, and gates are preset, you cant cast it then quickly use it to get somewhere, they take forever to cast then use

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    if only you had somethin like, hmmmm iunno 40m range
    range /=/ mobility

range makes up for a lack of mobility, in addition to the fact that warlocks are tanky as shit compared to all other classes

Deleted
    I watched Rikhh's stream today (Nihilum's mage) and their DK DPS was doing less than the prot paladin was.

What the fuck?

Well the world first race is already over so it don't matter now. I do agree looking at what a person did is very helpful to others and better then running Sims all day and not playing the game
    World first isn't the only thing that matters. If Danish Terrace(using them as an examply since Kanj responded to you) makes their logs public, a guild that is behind them could see their tacts and get ahead of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I watched Rikhh's stream today (Nihilum's mage) and their DK DPS was doing less than the prot paladin was.

What the fuck?
    to be fair...prot pally is fucking ridiculous damage still. Still sad AF though.

So any thoughts on

*Multiple Unholy Death Knights with the Armies of the Damned artifact trait can now have their Death, Pestilence, and Famine debuffs applied at the time.
    raid with another Unholy DK we noticed our armies would have a significant dmg difference (guess depending on who casted first and without Death Debuff (15% dmg buff for the DK) thats a fairly large boost to our Lust/Burst dmg, and Apocalypse use every 1.5 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    Well I'm topping my guild and top 3 in all pugs I've done but... also I'm just about 850 ilvl
    So you play with bads. Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    So any thoughts on

raid with another Unholy DK we noticed our armies would have a significant dmg difference (guess depending on who casted first and without Death Debuff (15% dmg buff for the DK) thats a fairly large boost to our Lust/Burst dmg, and Apocalypse use every 1.5 mins
    Depends on when it was hot fixed exactly. The mythic logs show unholy was in poor shape for single target boss fights. So that could have contributed to it a bit. Personally I'm taking logs with a grain of salt until we have a full weeks worth.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk