Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    And yet unholy is still present in some of the first 7/7 Mythic kills.
    But how are you gonna argue vs all the evidence laid out about the 75th percentile on raiding and our mobility weakpoints.

Just because a class can complete mythic does not mean it is very good compared to others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I'm not even sure what those logs are based on.

They don't match any of the logs of the individual bosses which puts destruction warlocks squarely at the bottom.

No idea why the total logs suddenly put locks in the middle, we're almost worse than frost DKs right now.
    Talking about Mythic or Heroic logs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    But how are you gonna argue vs all the evidence laid out about the 75th percentile on raiding and our mobility weakpoints.

Just because a class can complete mythic does not mean it is very good compared to others.
    No but what you've got to understand is that a lot of the top guilds have such a large roster, or they all have enough alts to change away from DK to the "better" alternative. DK's are very good at priority target dmg. Which is needed for a lot of fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Mythic.

Check Nythendra and Renferal, that were the only bosses with destro lock parses, squarely at the bottom, yet in the "all bosses" mythic list locks are suddenly in the middle?
    Well... Rank one overall Cenarius right now is a destro. They have rank three dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    i just want to add
    Exorsus, Serenity, DT, From Scratch and Method (only 5 i bothered to check)
    All used a Unh DK dps in all fights exept 2 (in total, not per guild).
    And for example Exorsus had no Arcane mage, WW Monk, BM Hunter, Enhancement Shammy, Arms War or Feral druid.
    Makes it worth questioning
    It's because even though unholy dk isn't topping meters for any fights, we offer utility and balance. We have solid ST as well as aoe, which means we can do decent dps on bosses as well as decent aoe dmg on trashpacks. ST priority damage is also a big factor in a lot of fights in EN, unholy is great at that. A good dk can do super solid numbers if our rng is just right, rc/trinket procs, castigator rng etc. (I hate the dreaded 2x fs = 4 fw on opener bs...) we also have decent survivability and honestly wraith walk w/ lingering abbarition is good enough to get out of most sticky situation aside from a few fights in EN. That's some of the reasons why top tier guilds brought at least one unholy dk on most of their runs so far. Despite this, unholy and all dk classes need some buffs, it would be nice to at least be middle of the pack, even close to the top with great rng paired with solid play.
    Last edited by 0verdose; 2016-10-01 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post

Good enough to clear world firsts though. That spells viable to me, considering how picky those competitive guilds are. It might be for mechanics/raid utility that I'm unaware of, or simply their players are pulling the right numbers. But the fact stands that they were not benched and that Unholy dps is more than viable.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Good enough to clear world firsts though. That spells viable to me, considering how picky those competitive guilds are. It might be for mechanics/raid utility that I'm unaware of, or simply their players are pulling the right numbers. But the fact stands that they were not benched and that Unholy dps is more than viable.
    I actually think Unholy is perfectly tuned for Normal/Heroic/Mythic the issue is that Blizzard has jumped the gun on DPS balance in terms of output, what i mean by that was there was no apparent "tight" DPS check the entire tier on day 1 Mythic, atleast in terms of DPS the player power curve is way to high.

this is probably a result of M+ and Blizzard not really planning for people getting 860-875 Angerboda's and subsequent trinkets for each class and there respective specs. Im sure many have thought of this when looking at the DPS trinkets with dmg caps like spiked counterweight for example. Your thinking did they intend for it to be difficult to by pass that 700k dmg cap on these trinkets?

it seems like something was missed between encounter balance and the guys who math out player power (or expected player power).

Deleted
    And yet unholy is still present in some of the first 7/7 Mythic kills.

Here is mostly why, I'd assume.
    Last edited by mmoc0b1442fe26; 2016-10-02 at 12:28 AM. Reason: All onboard the trigger train, here to trigger all butthurt kids!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post

Here is mostly why, I'd assume.
    Well silly meme use, wrong talent reference, yup this guy is either a troll or a really clueless DK. Memes do not make you edgy please :P Can we please ban noisy trolls from these threads we try to approach this topic in a constructive way not an 9gag way.
    Last edited by mmoc3d25fb6f8b; 2016-10-01 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    At least blizzard recognizes we have problems, even if all the other classes does not, since they are now happy in the top.