WTF, Emerald Nightmare Follower Mission Dissapeared no blue posts or anything....

Was waiting for other missions to finish so I could do that mission, it awarded an item that sends you into the Emerald Nightmare, similar to follower missions for dungeons.

Specifically, it disappeared after my guild cleared Normal emerald Nightmare Tuesday night.

Anyone else experience this? Should I submit a ticket?

Well for me it gives LFR loot after I cleared heroic, I don't think you are losing anything

Probably not but a bug is a bug. Happened to 2 other people in my guild as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Well for me it gives LFR loot after I cleared heroic, I don't think you are losing anything
    Same here. I think it related to ilvl mission. Mine was 830

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    ^ This.

Already full cleared heroic twice and it awards a LFR chest. Absolute garbage, not worth worrying about.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    They disappear after awhile, they come back

If you used google you would find that this is a known issue and effecting quite a few people. Perhaps try that next time instead of making a QQ thread venting your frustrations. Post on the official forums, create a ticket and bug report where you might actually have some traction.

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    They disappear after awhile, they come back
    That's not the problem, the quest you receive after asks you to kill Il'gynoth but if you already killed Il'gynoth before launching the mission, the mission completely dissapear. It's not the mission timer running out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Was waiting for other missions to finish so I could do that mission, it awarded an item that sends you into the Emerald Nightmare, similar to follower missions for dungeons.

Specifically, it disappeared after my guild cleared Normal emerald Nightmare Tuesday night.

Anyone else experience this? Should I submit a ticket?
    Well, you SHOULD submit a ticket, no matter what. Feedback demands voices.

Though, to your question, I still have my own.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..