Deleted

Thank you Twintop!

Many of you will have seen this, but for those who haven't, our beloved Twintop has retired.

I think I speak for many when I extend my gratitude towards one of the best in the business. Thank you for everything you have done for the community over the years, your shoes will never be filled.

I can't post direct links: www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8833

Mod Edit: Fixed the link - Djriff
    Last edited by Djriff; 2016-09-29 at 01:30 AM.

Deleted
    Oh no.

Who's going to make the best Shadow Priest WeakAuras now. :<

Bye and ty!

He will definitely be missed by the community. Thanks for all the hard work @Twintop.

This hits me in the feels more than any of the high profile Blizzard employees leaving recently. Good luck in life, TT. Thanks for everything you've given the community over the years.

Wow - I wish you the very best Twintop. Thank you very much to your contributions to the WoW community at large - specifiically the Priest side of things. Without you I know I never would have made it as well as I did back in WoD.

Stop in and say Hi every once in awhile!

Words can't express how much of an impact you've made on the priest community. Good luck, Twin and thank you for everything<3

Deleted
    Thanks for including the link Djriff ^.^

15+ Year Old Account
    Twintop will be sorely missed by all of us at HowToPriest.com. He's been with us since the start and we will be lost without him. :'(

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Twintop will be sorely missed by all of us at HowToPriest.com. He's been with us since the start and we will be lost without him. :'(
    Honestly last night I just sat and thought about all the tier lists, guides, sims and work he's done over the years and I've never seen someone put this much effort into anything before. I have friends who are professional sportsmen who don't do no where near half the amount that Twintop did for this game. A true legend, and will be sorely missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    I've referred to Twintop's BiS lists and guides for many years.

If you're reading - thank you for all your hard work.
    You can't really dust for vomit.

Deleted
    I only recently started to really get into simulations and everything but it looks like he did some really, really nice stuff so all the best for/in whatever you do!