Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Grats to them Russians!

Mythic+ gear would of helped. EU didn't get bolstering as their first week of + dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Anyone got a run down of what classes they stacked and how many legendaries?
    WoWprogress has all the information, including specific toon names etc.

They seem to all have legendaries, all in the 860+ gear level.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Its wrong when heroic gear can go above mythic gear so easily. I have 3 pieces of 885hc gear and 3 legendaries. I think its speaks for it self of how bad the system is.

GZ to exorsus though.
    I have over 250 hours played since Legion launched, 0 legendaries and not a single piece over 865. Sounds like RNG is RNG, and working as intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Empulsiv3 View Post
    Cata is my last memory of content that wasnt put on ptr for testing on the hardest difficulty
    Mythic end bosses have not been tested mythic became a thing in WoD
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

The excuses are getting old, US haven't been in the world first race since 2010.

EU is just better at the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    I'm a murrican but unlike most on this site I realize the competitive US raid scene died years ago and is basically a running gag at this point
    Isn't "competitive raid scene," a joke by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Deifi View Post
    The excuses are getting old, US haven't been in the world first race since 2010.

Method and Serenity are both clear of every US guild. Think about that for a second. A guild lost a huge chunk of their raiders who made their own guild.. and both of them are better than any US raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Empulsiv3 View Post
    Cata is my last memory of content that wasnt put on ptr for testing on the hardest difficulty
    Except this is untrue.

Typically, the only thing that is not tested is the end boss of a raid on it's highest difficulty. It is a necessary evil. Bosses that go untested are almost always filled huge bugs, especially with boss encounters getting more complex as the game grows. There are numerous statements from top raiders about progressing of an encounter that has never been tested, and blizzard constantly hotfixing the bosses mid-pull even. There is no real way around it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deifi View Post

Yes let's ignore all the important reasons and pretend skill has anything to do with RNG.

Also stop lumping RU with EU. You just share servers.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Mythic end bosses have not been tested mythic became a thing in WoD
    Heroic (this is before Mythic became the new Heroic)Lich King, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Sha of Fear, Lei Shen, and Garrosh were never tested on PTR. This has been a thing for like, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    RU so you know they cheated.

You do realise they single-tanked both Cenarius and Xavius with a Prot Warrior....

Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    You do realise they single-tanked both Cenarius and Xavius with a Prot Warrior....
    How could you possibly single tank Xavius?

Quote Originally Posted by Agartha View Post
    How could you possibly single tank Xavius?
    Does it counts if your shield gives you the hp of another tank? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    You also realize there's only 16 people accounted for in the WoWprogress raid comp right?

World first guilds already do their wiping on the ptr, it's not surprising to see people clearing mythic in one day.

exploits? lol
    “Everything has been figured out, except how to live.”

Nice to see someone other than Method up there for a change. Grats to Exorsus.