Emerald nightmare talents

Are there any guides as to what talents people are picking boss by boss for emerald nightmare? Currently progressing on heroic but would like to know the best talents to take for heroic and mythics. I'm using EM/Primal/LR build.

Wasn't asking for the guide but whether people are changing talents per boss

I really want to, but the tombs are 1k each last time I checked not worth it when I want to change talents on most fights.

Deleted
    There was a nice guide for exactly this on the US shaman forums I believe but can't find it myself anymore either.

Anyways it's all so new so just as good to tinker yourself? Some stuff is obv, like gust of wind being BOSS on a few fights and ascendance for bursting eyeball etc.

Well I've found befriending a warlock helps when you want to change talents. Just wondering if anyone is tinkering with our last two teir talents. I'd love to use magma totem for instance but just cannot justify it.

Well I've found befriending a warlock helps when you want to change talents. Just wondering if anyone is tinkering with our last two teir talents. I'd love to use magma totem for instance but just cannot justify it.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749345267