Horde Operation Eskimo - 2 days, old top 50 players reforming

Operation Eskimo is an old raiding guild, founded on Boulderfist in 2007. The guild has gone through many incarnations over the years, but we have always maintained a strong competitive focus, with an emphasis placed on clean and efficient raids. OE has returned for Legion with a strong roster of veteran raiders, but we still need to fill a few gaps in our ranks.

For Legion, we are going to be raiding two days per week (three days at an absolute max during progression). While the core of OE are hardcore raiders who have played in guilds such as Ensidia, Method, ScrubBusters, and so on, most of us are slightly older now and can't commit to spending every night on progression. We previously ran a successful 2-day schedule during the start of Mists of Pandaria, and were the top-ranked 2-day guild during that time period.

We will be raiding Thursdays and Sundays from 20 to 00 server time.

Operation Eskimo has traditionally performed well in end-game content, achieving decent kill rankings in TBC and good rankings in Wrath, early Cataclysm, and MoP. Some highlights have included:

• World 16th Vezax
    • World 30th Algalon
    • World 72nd Arthas
    • World 42nd Hallion
    • World 32nd Council of Elders

For a full history, you can check our WoWProgress page:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ration+Eskimo/

Our core roster has remained very stable over the years, and you can expect similar dedication and results from our raiding in Legion. At the moment, we are looking for decent people rather than specific classes. That being said, we are especially interested in:

• Ranged DPS

It has to be stated again that we put an emphasis on efficient raids. This is doubly important when running a 2-day schedule. You will not experience long pauses between boss pulls in OE, nor will you encounter drawn-out loot council sessions after kills. Raids will always start on time. In return, we demand our raiders remain punctual and focused on raid days. Don't waste our time, and we won't waste yours.

For now, we are open both to individual applicants and larger packages of people. There will be a lot of changes and roster shakeups in guilds over the next few months. If you think that you (and your friends) can do better than what your current guild situation will allow, let us know.

https://operation-eskimo.com/
    Meano#2997

- - - Updated - - -

More Hunters needed!
    Last edited by Meano; 2016-09-29 at 09:50 AM.

Still looking for the final few DPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Ranged DPS and Rogues would be especially sweet.

Deleted
    Hey Eskimo's

Not sure if i meet your experience but i totaly checks in on the "You will not experience long pauses between boss pulls in OE, nor will you encounter drawn-out loot council sessions after kills."

Im looking for a stable place to play some raiding. Got a Druid (resto) and Rogue(outlaw) both round 850. are atm just 7/7 in normal, havent tried HC since we dont have nay ppl in guild for it and i wont pug.

Im a mature fellow that play WOW because i just love it, which means i like have fun aswell some progress. well anyways if u wanna get in touch its Twang#2414