Deleted

September the 23rd hot fixes and tank FC

So I decided to start RBG's again. Now I'm wondering what is the best FC. I was kind of betting on guardian/dh tanks.
    So many people claim tanks are squishy, take additional dmg in BG's ect. According to the 23rd September hot fix they shouldn't. Anyone enlighten me where those 25% dmg increase info comes from, or is it just outdated. I know tanks were taking extra dmg before this hot fix, but they shouldn't now, if I'm correct.
    We talk RBG's, not arenas.

Blizzard hot fix from 23rd September 2016
    Battlegrounds
    Tank-specialized characters no longer take additional damage while carrying a flag.

According to these patch notes tanks don't take extra dmg in BGs. Do they still take increased dmg in RBG's?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divino View Post
    So I decided to start RBG's again. Now I'm wondering what is the best FC. I was kind of betting on guardian/dh tanks.
    So many people claim tanks are squishy, take additional dmg in BG's ect. According to the 23rd September hot fix they shouldn't. Anyone enlighten me where those 25% dmg increase info comes from, or is it just outdated. I know tanks were taking extra dmg before this hot fix, but they shouldn't now, if I'm correct.
    We talk RBG's, not arenas.

Blizzard hot fix from 23rd September 2016
    Battlegrounds
    Tank-specialized characters no longer take additional damage while carrying a flag.

According to these patch notes tanks don't take extra dmg in BGs. Do they still take increased dmg in RBG's?
    Tanks do take 25% more damage in PvP in general, but no longer take additional (so on top of the 25%) damage when carrying a flag.