Seal of broken fate work order

Where the hell do you place the order for your seal in the class hall

The NPC 'Seer Aleis' has a quest for me to palce one (Fate Favors Us) but I cant place any work orders with him

...i have no idea
    Last edited by Inelaeveth; 2016-09-29 at 10:49 AM.

Deleted
    think its bugged atm

Have you already got your 3 this week from the guy in Dalaran?

Believe if you ahve already gotten your three from dalaran you cant get anymore than that for the week. so that being said if you already got the 3 from dalaran you have to wait till next week. i was thinking cool i get 4 no you get 3 a week no matter what. so that is why i went with the other for now. and that and i have tons of gold and can replenish the 7k i wasted on the seals in a day anyhow.

right yeah thanks for the responses, I do already have my 3 which is why i couldn't place a work order.

How much does the work order cost?

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Believe if you ahve already gotten your three from dalaran you cant get anymore than that for the week. so that being said if you already got the 3 from dalaran you have to wait till next week. i was thinking cool i get 4 no you get 3 a week no matter what. so that is why i went with the other for now. and that and i have tons of gold and can replenish the 7k i wasted on the seals in a day anyhow.

You can get 4 with the shitty minions raid quest bonus loot though...

Still nto sure why they brought me back a LFR gear quest...but hey they aren't that bright

It's just like the Dwarven Bunker in WoD. You can only get three seals total per week. Doesn't matter where you get them, but you can only get three. If you bought all three from Dal, you can't queue the work order. If you do the work order, you can only get two from Dal.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    How much does the work order cost?
    Anybody have an answer for this? I'm trying to decide on what to research.
    Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Off of memory it costs 25 resources and completes in 5 seconds.