Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Punished for dispelling it. FeelsGoodMan.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I had this happen to me during skirmishes, the weird part is I didn't do anything to dispel UA and it just exploded on me for 1.6 million (unless a talent causes UA to apply a slow, in which case it was my consecrate that removed it).
    Edit: no UA doesn't apply a slow, I doubt it had anything to do with your consecration.
    Edit2: does blessing of spellwarding dispel magical debuffs from the target? cause that would probably explain what happened to you.
    Last edited by wholol; 2016-10-01 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Edit: no UA doesn't apply a slow, I doubt it had anything to do with your consecration.
    Edit2: does blessing of spellwarding dispel magical debuffs from the target? cause that would probably explain what happened to you.
    Hmm...I don't remember if I popped it or not, but that would explain it if I did use it on the other player I was doing skirmishes with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kee View Post
    In 7.1 insane huge nerf comes to Unstable Affliction in PvP. Dispelled damage will be reduced by roughly −58% (it'll deal 50% of damage per stack, down from 120%). Also, it's reworked. Source: Build 22578 Blue post.

On the other hand, the same blue post introcuces quite big buff to Unstable Affliction trait: Compounding Horror, increasing it's effective damage by roughly +74% (it'll deal 32% of Spell Power per stack, up from 18.4%) by being reworked completelly:

Summary
    The fact that Compounding Horror needs a time to proc strongly reduces ability to deal huge amount of damage in just a few seconds, keeping decent overall damage over time damage from Unstable Affliction (and it's derivatives). I am pleased with upcomming changes.

The change to compounding horror is another nerf you are not considering mastery and tier effects to UA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by erinthea View Post
    The change to compounding horror is another nerf you are not considering mastery and tier effects to UA
    Such a high amount of mastery needed to turn this buff into a nerf is almost impossible, as long as you don't indentionally stack mastery.