Deleted

[sPriest] Need some help to improve

Greetings,
    i have a "little" problem. After I get the 60+ stacks in s2m I can't cast MB or I will die. It's better in this case to use only fillers & VB?

Edit:
    i have this stats:
    * Crit: 22%
    * Hast: 25%
    * Mast: 41%
    Last edited by mmoc10289f0ad6; 2016-09-29 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Why do you die if you cast MB instead of anything else? Running out of Insanity?

Deleted
    your MB generates more then MF so your filler is worse, you should not have an issue with insanity at 60 stacks depending on your gear it starts getting worse at about 70-80 stacks at which point you should use your PI - after the PI is over you will soon die. How do you test your s2m do you use it on an execute dummy or normal ones? Without being in execute range I can see that you start having trouble at that point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Why do you die if you cast MB instead of anything else? Running out of Insanity?
    It was yesterday on the raid. I have like 75 stacks and I wasn't able to cast MB... run out of insanity

Quote Originally Posted by Entenzwerg View Post
    your MB generates more then MF so your filler is worse, you should not have an issue with insanity at 60 stacks depending on your gear it starts getting worse at about 70-80 stacks at which point you should use your PI - after the PI is over you will soon die. How do you test your s2m do you use it on an execute dummy or normal ones? Without being in execute range I can see that you start having trouble at that point
    I am using Mindbender instead of PI. With 70 + stacks if I cast MB I will close/run out of insanity. It's better in this case to get PI instead of Mindbender?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balfas View Post
    It's better in this case to get PI instead of Mindbender?
    All high parsing spriests used PI, it seems to be the better talent.

Try pi. It sounds like you might need some practice aswell

PI is better as it lets you pushed farther into StM due to the added haste and insanity generation on top of StM. What talents are you running? You should be able to go well past 70 stacks before you start running into scary moments. What's your average MS and what does your "rotation" look like.

Just curious, but at what stack count is is everyone popping PI during StM?

I will flay your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    PI is better as it lets you pushed farther into StM due to the added haste and insanity generation on top of StM. What talents are you running? You should be able to go well past 70 stacks before you start running into scary moments. What's your average MS and what does your "rotation" look like.
    Normal ms is like 50/55ms. The rotation its a little messy. Like Ponk said, i have to pratice a little more but i try to expend VB, MB and VT outside of cooldown and fill the rest with fillers.
    The talents are : Twist of Fate; Body and Soul; Mind Bomb; Reaper of Souls; Auspicious Spirits; Mindbender; Surrender to Madness;