Brewmaster PVP (casual)

quick background. I don't normally pvp, but prepatch i started doing it again on various classes. I'm really enjoying it.

My main for legion (ATM) is my brewmaster, and mostly just been running 5mans and world content atm. Having a blast with it too, though i miss the OP survivability from pre legion.

SO lastnight i decided to fiddle with some casual arenas and I was swapping between WW and BrM. To my surprise I was doing much better as BrM. Also was squaring off with both DH and WW and having very little trouble taking them down. I was also surprised how long I was staying alive 1v2 and 1v3. paired up with ranged dps, esp hunter i was having a pretty good time. Then after a 5 win streak i end up in 3v3 and guy on my team starts bitching that i'm BrM, and rage quits before the match.

Long story short, are brewmasters viable in pvp? at the very least in casual pvp? Or was i just being a jackass and wasting everyones time and need to just learn to play WW in pvp?
    Last edited by Ornerybear; 2016-09-29 at 02:41 PM.

Only have one tank ''viable'', its prot pally, tanks cando do much in x2/x3/x5